looking for some advice

09Max

Reaction score
I have a Silver 09 Max. I've used otc stuff in the past on other cars as a beginner and wanted to step it up on the new car.

Things I was looking to get for the new car. Dont have a buffer so everything will be done by hand. Wanted products easy to use and that would bring out the paint as well as protect it at a reasonable price.
Pinnacle Ultra poly Clay w/ Lube
Klasse Aio
Klasse High Gloss Sealant
P21s concours carnauba waz
p21s wheel cleaner (gel)
amazing roll off
p21s total auto wash

Any opinions on the products i've chosen, should I replace any of them for something else?
Am I missing anything?
Thanks

That is what I started out with too. You'll get good protection and looks with that setup, just don't expect any correction of swirls etc. :cheers:

With the Klasse AIO be sure to wipe on wipe off immediately, it can be a PITA to remove if let dry. Just the opposite with SG, apply it super thin and let it dry even over night then buff off.

Last edited:
Any opinions on Zaino products, I was considering zaino vs the Klasse?

09Max:
I am very happy with Zaino products. I recently did my car with 2 coats of Z5P topped with 2 coats of Fuzion and was happy with the outcome.

Pinnacle Signature series II is your answer. This wax is made for lighter colored cars. My Silver Monte Carlo SS looks outstanding and better than new. Don't get me wrong you have picked out some very good products But for 50.00 bucks and 25 to 30 applications. You will be in heaven. Just a thought. Good luck.

Back