Deepest Wetest Hightest Gloss Tire Dressing.

Demonicus666

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering out of ALL the products you guys have used, what product produces the deepest wetest highest gloss tire shine ever? Regardless of it being a gei, water based dressings, or the oil-based silicone emulsion dressings, and aerosol/spray dressings.. Feed back please

Last edited:
Car Brite- Purple Dressing. I find no other Solvent based dressing holds a candle to this stuff. I paint it on with a foam brush.
Let me see if I can find a pic of a car I did the tires with this stuff.....
volvos80010.jpg

VWdetail010.jpg

VWdetail009.jpg

f-150detail010.jpg

Kirk026.jpg

Last edited:
I've used both the AA extreme Tire Gel and the Wolfgang... Both are very glossy and wet.... I think the AA might edge it out shine wise... but im still testing its durability... For $5.50ish onsale, its an amazing bargain

TexasTB: now you made me miss my S80 T6! I had one in exactly the same color before I bought my Dodge...

:(

P1et said:
TexasTB: now you made me miss my S80 T6! I had one in exactly the same color before I bought my Dodge...

:(

Hahaha, sorry .........:)
She is one of my bi-weekly customers. I did a full detail, and now do bi weekly washes. The paint is horribly swirled up again.......:mad:

FloridaNative said:
Meguiar's Insane Shine spray is the shiniest I've used to date.

I used it a while back. Very shiney stuff, but a can didn't stretch to do the truck twice. Though, it left my tires melling good for a week and a half..LOL

Last edited:
Thanks Joe.......
and thanks for helping me get my 100th post....LOL
Senior!:awesome:

TexasTB said:
Thanks Joe.......
and thanks for helping me get my 100th post....LOL
Senior!:awesome:
Your welcome Chris. I always look foward to seeing your work .

btw,where can you purchase this dressing. I found that when dressing the tires of SUV's the dressing is absorbed by the tire and i have to use several coats,forget about PB's BB every bit of the dressing drys up i think its because its water based, am i correct?

I really like the New Armour All Tire Dressing its more like a lotion and goes on nice and even.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for all your responses. I guess i will have to try all the prodcuts listed you guys said. First I already have the Meg's Hot Shine Tire Spray. Next ima get the AA Extreme Tire Shine Gel.
TexasTB those are some very nice pictures of the carbrite Purple dressing i love that look on the tires!!! I wonder if the AA Exterme gel is like that??

FloridaNative said:
Meguiar's Insane Shine spray is the shiniest I've used to date.
:iagree: For wettest results apply 2 coats, 30 minutes apart form each other.

I like the Eagle One Wet Shine. It is not real shiny. just a natural new rubber
look after it dries. I saw it on a guys truck at work and asked what he used.
His brother works for Ashland Oil ( Eagle One ) and gave him some to try. I
have not had any browning to date. I enquired about the contents and was
told it has polymers as it's base. This is the new formula that has the blue
label on it.

joe.p said:
Your welcome Chris. I always look foward to seeing your work .

btw,where can you purchase this dressing. I found that when dressing the tires of SUV's the dressing is absorbed by the tire and i have to use several coats,forget about PB's BB every bit of the dressing drys up i think its because its water based, am i correct?

I really like the New Armour All Tire Dressing its more like a lotion and goes on nice and even.

I agree with Joe on your work, and also agree with Joe on the AA. Justin uses it and I pick up some last week and gave it a try. I like it, so far it's holding up, I see if it last today, it's raining. Chris on area you can't get with the sponge use some spray.

but what about the when you start driving? do they spray off all over the car?

Not BnB it's water based (as is AA) so in about 10-15 min it's dry to the touch love it.

I personally like Meguiars Hot Shine for high gloss as well.. I have burned through a few aeresol (sp?) cans in the past. I had to pick up a can on the way to a detail job and they were out of the spray cans so I grabbed a trigger spray bottle of the Meguiars Hot Shine and use a foam applicator pad to apply it. So far the trigger spray and applicator method seems to be lasting quite a bit longer then the spray cans. I keep the applicator in a plastic bag for storage and reuse.

I also really like Meguiars Gold Class Endurance gel... not as shiney but lasts a long time.

Back