Ultima Interior products

AeroCleanse

Reaction score
Has anyone used Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel and Ultima Interior Guard Plus ?

Looking for an idea of how well these work.

Here is an excerpt from a review on autopia by knucklebuckett

I have already detailed the interior with the Ultima Interior Guard Plus for all of the trim.
Easy to use, goes on quickly, and dries quickly to a clean matte finish. Looks amazing. Smells kind of chemically but the smell only lingers about 10 minues or so.

I will review durability in a few months.

Ultima Interior Guard Plus
So far 9.5/10​

I used Interior Guard Plus, about 2-3 weeks on a dash on my daily driver. I want to see how long it lasts (expecting up to 2 months), although it is kinda hard to tell. Car is outside 24/7.

I can tell you I am using the 303 Aerospace Protectant on the interior. I love it so far! I just applied it recently but I don't think my opinion will change. Will post it if it does. I also bought the 303 fabric cleaner and fabric guard but haven't used that yet. I will check in as soon as I apply that to the mats.

I have been very impressed with the Ultima products I have tried. From the wash, to the paint prep polish, to the paint gaurd I love them all.

I did a review of this product a while back.

You can find it here.

Just remember, after you've let it sit for around 5-7 minutes, BUFF IT! otherwise it can dry unevenly. It doesn't take much buffing, just a gentle wipe over once should do the trick.

Last edited:
I can tell you I am using the 303 Aerospace Protectant on the interior. I love it so far! I just applied it recently but I don't think my opinion will change. Will post it if it does. I also bought the 303 fabric cleaner and fabric guard but haven't used that yet. I will check in as soon as I apply that to the mats.

I have been very impressed with the Ultima products I have tried. From the wash, to the paint prep polish, to the paint gaurd I love them all.
303 is a bit too much gloss for me when it comes to dash. I like 1Z cockpit premium, but am testing Ultima Interior Guard Plus.

303 is a bit too much gloss for me when it comes to dash. I like 1Z cockpit premium, but am testing Ultima Interior Guard Plus.
I read some people saying that it could be a bit glossy before I used it but it could be in how you applied it. My dash has no gloss and I just put it on this week. I spray some 303 onto a foam applicator pad and apply it to the vinyl on one half of the front interior. When I one get one side done I take a dry microfiber towel and completely dry that area starting at the same start point. Then I do the same on the other half of the car.
:offtopic: Sorry to get off topic
Hope this thread gets lots more input on Ultima. I might try it at some point. Keep us up to date on the test.

Back