How would this work? Kinda cool

astrogus

Reaction score
It says you use the blue brawy shop towels with it and it make a drill into a buffer....I dont see how this would work to well. I think it would slap your car when using it and maybe cause some damage, Thought i would share it.
woody_wa_r.jpg

Fettachini, Martini, Bikini,

Wait, that's some other guy...

slap_chop_vince_02b.jpg

Looks absolutely ridiculous to me. Looks more like an interrogation tool versus a serious detailing tool.

I'm confident this is a joke but if not, time for someone to take one for the team...

:)

Yea thats what i was thinking....Its not $19.95 and you get 6 free though. Its like $37.95, I dont know you learn something new everyday i guess.

This is what the products description says:

About The Woody Wax 'R':
The exciting new addition to the Woody Wax line is the new Woody Wax "R" buffing tool. This revolutionary patented buffing attachment will save you time, money and add pleasure to maintaining your car, boat, RV, or airplane to impeccable standards usually reserved for the professional. This simple safe buffing and compounding tool attaches to any standard 3/8" or 1/2" drill and transforms it into an inexpensive high speed wax applicator and buffer all in one step.
Using inexpensive commonly found disposable shop towels folded and inserted into the Woody Wax "R" creates a spinning group of buffing fingers that can resist clogging and create the perfect buffing wheel. When used with our 100% Carnauba Glass Coat wax the Woody Wax R" will apply a long lasting, (6 months) coat of wax in seconds with no hand application or hand buffing.
The Woody Wax "R" can also be used with other paste, liquid and cream waxes.
One added bonus to using the Woody Wax "R" that should not be overlooked, the spinning fingers of the buffing wheel create a blower effect that sends a cool steady breeze upon the user adding to the pleasure of this simple innovative device.

Yea thats what i was thinking....Its not $19.95 and you get 6 free though. Its like $37.95, I dont know you learn something new everyday i guess.

Its actually $45 and some change.....Upon second review.

Wow, they are serious.
Hey - the company's in Florida, what do you expect?

JUST JOKING! :D

DLB

Use it as a wax applicator??? How I bet it could throw wax further then my PC when I make a mistake :):wave:

Are you kidding i love my woody wax "R" i used it on the vette and the value of the car went down almost 15 grand

Imagine being the person who spent their life savings developing that thing. :eek:

Fettachini, Martini, Bikini,

Wait, that's some other guy...

slap_chop_vince_02b.jpg

Looks absolutely ridiculous to me. Looks more like an interrogation tool versus a serious detailing tool.

I'm confident this is a joke but if not, time for someone to take one for the team...

:)

LMAO!

Back