PDA

View Full Version : geez ... thanks alot!

AStewart
09-22-2006, 09:55 AM
figures ... another "COUPON" in the email, made me spend $120 again today!

but I finally ordered a foam gun, some OC, EX, and more pads ...

this hobby is getting expensive, I think I need to buy another car to use all these products on.

P1et
09-22-2006, 09:58 AM
I know where you're coming from! I'm so tempted to buy more and more, and I have been, but all the products are just stacking up in the garage but I'm not using any of them!

I want to buy some Max Wax, but I still have a full tub of Natty's Blue.

FloridaNative
09-22-2006, 10:28 AM
figures ... another "COUPON" in the email, made me spend $120 again today!

but I finally ordered a foam gun, some OC, EX, and more pads ...

this hobby is getting expensive, I think I need to buy another car to use all these products on.

I'm glad you're enjoying the products. You'll love the foam gun, but I don't think you need to buy another car. Just start detailing some friends', family's and neighbor's cars and you can try out your products and recoup your expenses at the same time. Just a suggestion. :) :cheers:

AStewart
09-22-2006, 10:31 AM
my neighbors and friends are too nit picky and cheap, if I charge em ... they'll want perfection for 10 bucks!

FloridaNative
09-22-2006, 10:39 AM
my neighbors and friends are too nit picky and cheap, if I charge em ... they'll want perfection for 10 bucks!

LOL Looks like you'll have to get another car then. :p

GearHead_1
09-22-2006, 10:59 AM
What? A coupon, did I miss something? :confused:

FloridaNative
09-22-2006, 11:10 AM
What? A coupon, did I miss something? :confused:

Do you get our newsletter? If you sign up for the newsletter on the autogeek.net site (the sign up button is on the left hand side towards the bottom) you will sometimes get coupon codes with the newsletter. Also right now we have the discount code "moveit" for 15 percent off your purchase at check out. :)

GearHead_1
09-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Do you get our newsletter? If you sign up for the newsletter on the autogeek.net site (the sign up button is on the left hand side towards the bottom) you will sometimes get coupon codes with the newsletter. Also right now we have the discount code "moveit" for 15 percent off your purchase at check out. :)

I have signed up for it and received one a while back but not this one.

supercharged
09-22-2006, 11:23 AM
I will not even wash a car for 10 bucks. Even if it's my best neighbor's.

FloridaNative
09-22-2006, 11:27 AM
I have signed up for it and received one a while back but not this one.

I just got my newsletter this morning. It's the same code "moveit" for 15 % off. :)

AStewart
09-23-2006, 08:33 AM
I also read inside the coupon/newsletter ... 3 free MFs with purchase of 75 or more!

sparkie
09-23-2006, 09:28 AM
I also read inside the coupon/newsletter ... 3 free MFs with purchase of 75 or more!

You will like them towels.