The bosses car finally arrived

wytstang

Reaction score
Here she is an 07'' Ford Fusion SEL loaded (minus leather).
DSC01011Medium.jpg

DSC01012Medium.jpg

DSC01016Medium.jpg

DSC01017Medium.jpg

DSC01013Medium.jpg

DSC01015Medium.jpg

So right now I'm trying to figure my plan of attack, the color is Dark Metallic Pearl Blue. I have PB Ex/ExP Nattys Blue, MaxWax, WG DGS, #16, UPP. Right now I'm thinking Aio/Pink Moose/MaxWax. Throw some ideas at me :D

To my pleasant surprise there are very very little dealer installed swirls which made me very happy.....

Nice car, Ford has done their homework on these new ones.
As far as what I would do, wash, clay, AIO (I Know, always say that, just love the stuff), top it with wax!
Oh almost forgot, 303 fabric guard on seats.

Last edited:
303 Fabric Gaurd is on the get list (and if I save enough Souveran(sp?) )

303 Fabric Guard last about 3 times longer then Scotchguard for me.

Nice car... almost bought one back in August.... great financing deals, etc...

Only thing I caution with a new car and fabric cleaner/protector is you will all likelyhood lose your new car smell..... I still havent used the 303 in my new car yet... just extra careful with liquids, etc

honestly.. when you said bosses car.. i was expecting more. like a 6 series bmw or something.

But I like the ford too... it's a nice car.

Rapidity said:
honestly.. when you said bosses car.. i was expecting more. like a 6 series bmw or something.

But I like the ford too... it's a nice car.
Boss = wifey ;)

One thing I don't understand is why Ford won't pair a manual trans with the V6, I hope they change their minds if they drop the new Duratec in. Sharp looking little cars though, especially in black.

they probably figure their taget audience is a 5-speed Auto (or 6) so why bother with the overhead of offering a manual.....

I like the look of the Ford, but preferred the exterior of the Milan better....

Detailed the crap out of it :D
DSC01021Medium.jpg

DSC01020Medium.jpg

DSC01025Medium.jpg

DSC01024Medium.jpg

DSC01031Medium.jpg

My little helper ;)
DSC01030Medium.jpg

What I used....
DSC01032Medium.jpg

DSC01033Medium.jpg

Heres a little more flake pop
DSC01026Medium.jpg

DSC01029Medium.jpg

DSC01028Medium.jpg

DSC01027Medium.jpg

DSC01019Medium.jpg

DSC01020Medium.jpg

DSC01023Medium.jpg

I have to say Max Wax is awesome very wet and easy to apply. This is a hidden gem that DP has.

Last edited:
Wtystang! Looking good my brother! I bet the boss is happy to be home with you and her new car.

Did you find the experience any different from detailing the white on your mustang?

The results are more pronounced(sp?) right away, just using AIO she noticed a diffence from other panel (and I quote "You can cause the other panel is duller"). She even noticed as she removed DP MW how the flakes "poped" more. It's easeir to get good results, on the other hand it also shows any mistakes......

And yes she is very happy to be home (with me lol) and having her own car has her even more excited as well.

Real nice reflection of the stang! That Maxwax and AIO reflection is an awesome pic also.

OOOOOOOH those metallic flakes are popping like Rice Krispies!! I can hear it!! :) I'm glad the boss is back home safe and sound and I hope she enjoys her new ride. :)

God you have to love MAX WAX!
I use it by hand and is the most enjoyable thing to do in my regimen!
So easy to go on and off!

Looks so nice bro!

justin30513 said:
God you have to love MAX WAX!
I use it by hand and is the most enjoyable thing to do in my regimen!
So easy to go on and off!

Looks so nice bro!
Justin do you WOWO or let it haze a bit, she mentioned during removal the more it dried the more it resisted a bit (still easy).

Back