Foam Cannon Question.

astrogus

Reaction score
Would the foam cannon work with this type of gun? I see in the pics it comes with a double sided threaded straight brass piece, Do i just screw that into the gun and connect it to the foam cannon? Im going to have 2 guns one for the foam cannon and another for rinsing. Also its says its rated for 2300 PSI can it take alittle more because i have a 2500 PSI commercial Honda GSX pressure washer. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

725559464850.jpg

Too bad the piece is a mystery! No one really knows how exactly to piece it together. I know its a steep price and I myself am refusing to get one for my pressure washer because IT IS a rediculous price.. But in the end, I think the best course of action is to just buy the thing from AG.

Pinnacle Foam Cannon HP, foam lance, foam gun, pressure washer foam gun

Depending on your washer, select the fitting and it should fit up to your gun.

Would the foam cannon work with this type of gun? I see in the pics it comes with a double sided threaded straight brass piece, Do i just screw that into the gun and connect it to the foam cannon? Im going to have 2 guns one for the foam cannon and another for rinsing. Also its says its rated for 2300 PSI can it take alittle more because i have a 2500 PSI commercial Honda GSX pressure washer. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

725559464850.jpg

Too bad the piece is a mystery! No one really knows how exactly to piece it together. I know its a steep price and I myself am refusing to get one for my pressure washer because IT IS a rediculous price.. But in the end, I think the best course of action is to just buy the thing from AG.

Pinnacle Foam Cannon HP, foam lance, foam gun, pressure washer foam gun

Depending on your washer, select the fitting and it should fit up to your gun.

I dont see any attachments for a Honda pressure washer, Is the foam cannon more for use with an electric pressure washer? I was thinking that brass piece would just screw into were the pole for the pressure gun would go in the pic, And then screw into the foam cannon. I just dont want to buy it if its rated for 2300 PSI and my pressure washer blows it apart.

Does anyone else on here use a foam cannon with a Honda pressure washer? Thanks everyone that has replied already i appreciate it. I think the price is a little steep as well but it would make my job alot easier, And that is priceless lol.

Look into a foam gun and some DP Xtreme foam soap .Price is alot less

725559464850.jpg

It should connect to your sprayer lance shoot a pic of it . This should be a simple fit

Back