Boy is it easy to spend money here..

VonsWhite4x4

Reaction score
Well i put my first order in today with AG... after using the 10% off coupon it came to 200 bucks.

Heres the list
all 4 8" Foam Wave Edge pads
5/8 Adapter
Spur for foam and wool
XMT Pad Cleaning Kit
XMT Swirl Removers #1,#2 And #3
Pinnacle Poly Clay Bar
6 MircoFiber Bonnets

And on top of that i orderd my Dewalt High Speed Buffer off ebay today for 160.00 Bucks, Lots of money spent today but i should make all the money back this week easily if the wheather is good.

I noticed they will start shippin again tomorow, will i recive my order before friday do you think?
:D also the banner going across the screen on the Products Page Spelled thursday "Thurday" ;)

Marcus

Last edited:
Reddwarf said:
I have spent so much money at AG! No regrets!!

Me too! My baby is worth every penny and has never looked so good. :) AG rocks! :righton:

Yeah, Im with you guys... Spent lots on this site... and also on 1 or 2 others.... I went from having a small Zaino arsenal a couple of months ago to a full DP, Poorboys, XMT, PC, applicators and bushes, ARMADA!!!

I too have spent a lot of money at AG but I also think there is a ton of value there too.

After using some of there products, (AIO comes to mind), I quickly learned that the quality is so much better than what I bought for years at Walmart or the auto parts store.

AG stuff is only slightly more expensive than off the shelf stuff but SOOOO much better.

Just my two cents worth.

S>

I've spent some money on this site, but it's all been very much worth it. I'm detailing a car on Saturday for $50, which will be spent again on AG!!!

I used to spend my money on booze and Harley's...now my wife of 30+ years says it's far cheaper to spend it at AG :)

Toto (gonna do that Lambo Countach Thursday night and Friday...will post pics if I accept the job. I want to do a test panel and have the owner sign a liability release before I proceed...it's that bad of a finish)

GearHead_1 said:
Must..... use..... willpower! :D
When I saw that quote, I immediately thought.....William Shatner! :D

Yup!! I've spent quite a sum of money on this site too, and no regrets. Great products. Looks like this weekend will be free of rain!! So I'll be breaking out the PC and XMT. Can't wait to work on my vehicle for the first time with a PC, and try out the XMT line.

Toto (gonna do that Lambo Countach Thursday night and Friday...will post pics if I accept the job. I want to do a test panel and have the owner sign a liability release before I proceed...it's that bad of a finish)
Can't wait to see those pics if you take that job!!

scottinflorida said:
I too have spent a lot of money at AG but I also think there is a ton of value there too.

After using some of there products, (AIO comes to mind), I quickly learned that the quality is so much better than what I bought for years at Walmart or the auto parts store.

AG stuff is only slightly more expensive than off the shelf stuff but SOOOO much better.

Just my two cents worth.

S>

:iagree: with you completely!! The quality is so much better for just a little bit more dough. And my baby is so worth it. :)

Quality is the main reason I get most of my stuff form AG. You just can't beat those Cobra microfiber towels!

lol by no means am i complaining, they have great prices and from the reviews iv seen on some of the products i couldnt be happier.

i just cant wait to try them out.

Marcus

Back