should have taped, but

paradog

Reaction score
i didn't. now I have a few small places where the wax or polish has left a white residue mark. Whats the best way to remove this? I was thinking alcohol/water solution?

alcohol and a paint brush is what I use for the tight lines between body panels.

tried to wipe with a little qd'er ??? Use a brush to agitate as needed ??

killrwheels@autogeek said:
tried to wipe with a little qd'er ??? Use a brush to agitate as needed ??

:iagree:

I've never had a problem removing residue with just some QD and detailing brush. There's really no need to go nuts with peanut butter or alcohol. Have a peanut butter sandwich and a beer after you're done with the QD instead.

MikeyC said:
:iagree:

I've never had a problem removing residue with just some QD and detailing brush. There's really no need to go nuts with peanut butter or alcohol. Have a peanut butter sandwich and a beer after you're done with the QD instead.

LOL, I just like the fact that detailer's always find ways to look weird to neighbors. Foam guns, 2 or more buckets, spending hours upon hours detailing, busting out the peanut butter, and other random things I can't think of right now.

DS Detailer said:
Just buy a new car. Get the R/T

:)

Now why didnt I think of that! Actually they dont make the charger in the midnight blue anymore, so it wouldnt be a new car I would be getting. Of course there was this Copperhead Viper in the showroom......hmmmmmmm

paradog said:
Not my style. I like a car with style not fashizzle! :p

Fashizzle LOL:D
Oh when I hit the loto! 300 that's me!!!!

Back