Cobra guzzler information

rjones4029

Reaction score
I wanted to order a few of the guzzler drying towells for gifts and see they are back ordered. If I order now will they be delivered in time for Chrstmas?
Thanks

I would call them on saturday or PM Mike or Meghan

They do have the thicker version that I think was called HD. Any experience with this one? I've only used the regular version and it works well. Is the thicker towel better? Anyone recomend it?
Thanks

I think just the one size Guzzler is on back order (the medium size). The small ones are BOGO right now. I would actually prefer to have two smaller ones to dry, over having one big towel.

The HD Guzzlers are realy nice for certain things, but I don't like them as much for drying a whole car. They are too thick to effectively wring them out, so I start getting some streaking after they become saturated.

I just purchased a couple of the HD's and realized that I really only needed to purchase one. One of these easily dries the entire car, seeing as I have already blown the car off with a leaf blower. I highly recommend the HD towel, but it is a big overkill.

Back