Any else here use DG's Fast Clean and Shine?

daveo

Reaction score
Used DG's Fast Clean and Shine and was pleasantly surprised. Anyone else have positive results with it?

Dave

yeah it's my favorite QD. at least in the category of slickness, ease of use, versatility and price. I mix it with 20% aqua wax to give it a little boost. Love it.

yeah it's my favorite QD. at least in the category of slickness, ease of use, versatility and price. I mix it with 20% aqua wax to give it a little boost. Love it.
I do the same and use it to clean my wheels.

+1. Have ramped up to DG 521--the marine version of 921. More cleaning ability.

+1. Have ramped up to DG 521--the marine version of 921. More cleaning ability.

yup heard a few people suggest the marine version not just cleaning ability but even a more amped up shine. it's a couple bucks more but still cheap compared to top shelf QD's.

"cheap compared to top shelf brands" pretty much sums up %80 of the entire DG selection.

yup heard a few people suggest the marine version not just cleaning ability but even a more amped up shine. it's a couple bucks more but still cheap compared to top shelf QD's.

"cheap compared to top shelf brands" pretty much sums up %80 of the entire DG selection.

yessiree

Will have to checkout the 521, I swear the car looked better today than yesterday. As for bang for the buck DG always seems to deliver.

I get mine at my local Carquest, $20 gallon...PS...In my opinion its the same stuff as Zaino Z6, they look the same, they smell the same and they perform the same....

I forgot if it was this forum or another one but someone had a list of the DG = Z's products. Never used any of the Z but always impressed with DG stuff.

Never used it, but every DG product I've used has impressed me.

I just grabbed a bottle off the shelf and it smells exactly like Z6. I'll give it a try later and let you guys know what I think.

Have ramped up to DG 521--the marine version of 921. More cleaning ability.

Just did the same thing myself. Truly amazing product. You can't beat Duragloss for quality and price. Its all I use now (except for my ONR and Fuzion) :props:

Back