water beads, i appreciate it

JCB

Reaction score
for the first time i get to appreciate what we called water beading. ok am bored here's the picture. it would be nice if they are all this big.
IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

Last edited:
what is it when we get tiny little beads all over.....not biggies

tiny beads usually show new waxing, but in the case of P21S is because of the high beeswax content. So it really appears more to do with surface tension and product than truly suggesting one is protected better than the other. NXT offers that it should only sheet water.

No matter if it beads well, or sheets well, the idea is to get as much water off the surface as quickly as possible to avoid waterspots and mineral deposits.

I love the closeup shot ... and trying to decifer the ride. TransAm ??

Now just wait till it rains while driving, rain drops just fly off. I'll pull into the garage at the office and it looks like I got a quick car wash, almost dry as well.

on the side note, since it is topped with meg gold class, can i top it with Souveran Liquid (due for delivery tomorrow, ha ha)? or wash it to get rid of the meg to make way for Liquid Souveran. i used meg temporarily, because i didnt order the Liq Souveran along wiht my stuff.

I love the closeup shot ... and trying to decifer the ride. TransAm ??
its a 4Runner, the lip at the bottom of the chrome front grille. or the top of the front bumper.

Last edited:
i would wash the car then take rubbing achool (spelling) and dilute that with water 50/50 and do a wipe down with that

this will remove any old waxes/sealents and will leave a fresh surface for waxing

-z

you could top a carnauba with a carnauba ... but I too would strip it. Why ?? Because you need to see what Souveran liquid can do alone before adding to it if wanted. Hope you have some Crystal Mist ... awesome combo.

that crystal mist, is that to top the Souveran like a touch up wax?

JCB said:
that crystal mist, is that to top the Souveran like a touch up wax?

Exactly ... its a great and easy spray wax that adds pop to any carnauba to keep it up between waxings. No buffing, its literally a wipe and walk away product.

The crystal mist will help prolong the "wow" of souveran between waxes. :) I like the pic. It's very artistic. :) I suck at taking pictures. :(

killrwheels@autogeek said:
Exactly ... its a great and easy spray wax that adds pop to any carnauba to keep it up between waxings. No buffing, its literally a wipe and walk away product.

Compared to FK 425????

BILL said:
Compared to FK 425????

I still give the personal nod to Crystal Mist over any spray on carnaubas. Everytime I come back to it, I get stoked. (kinda like Souveran paste)

425, Quikshine, and even Aquawax are very nice on sealants. 425 is my personal fav ... but its only because it seems to really have some anti-static properties. We need to create a DP Version with the best attributes of all.

killrwheels@autogeek said:
I still give the personal nod to Crystal Mist over any spray on carnaubas. Everytime I come back to it, I get stoked. (kinda like Souveran paste)

425, Quikshine, and even Aquawax are very nice on sealants. 425 is my personal fav ... but its only because it seems to really have some anti-static properties. We need to create a DP Version with the best attributes of all.

I wonder if the FK425 would diminish the soveran paste look....since its a sealer prefered spray......

Back