Detailing towels

LouviereLJ

Reaction score
Should I wash new microfiber detailing towels and lamb mitt prior to the first use? I am considering Pinnacle Micro Rejuventor as the detergent. What do you think? Thanks, Lonnie

Lonnie,

Yes, you should always wash all MF's before you use them for the first time.

Should I wash new microfiber detailing towels and lamb mitt prior to the first use? I am considering Pinnacle Micro Rejuventor as the detergent. What do you think? Thanks, Lonnie

I have personally never used the stuff but haven't heard anything bad about it..... I use just plain detergent no bleach and no fabric softener or any kind of dryer sheets.

And depending on how many towels you have you can wash them in the sink with your hands if you don't want to waste a load on them :props:
Lonnie,

Yes, you should always wash all MF's before you use them for the first time.

:iagree:

I wash everything prior to first wear or use ... never know where its been or what its touched.

Always wash them and don't forget to take off the tags on some of the MF's. I use mild detergent on first wash with hot water. After that it is warm water with Simple Green.

Wash the lambswool separate from the rest of the MF!

Yes, and Pinnacle Micro is perfect!! Works great for me each time:props:

Back