Interior dressing????

tims04gto

Reaction score
Hello all, just trying to get some opinions on what interior dressing to use. I have had bad experience with Ultima interior guard plus and WG vinyl and rubber. So what are you guys using? I like a matte finish if possible. Thanks Feed back please

I stick with the OTC stuff Amoral natural finish. leaves a nice natural shine and no sticky greasy mess

I'm using Poorboy's Natural look. You can work this stuff to either be matte/natural or low gloss (still not greasy). I like it because you can use it on just about anything on the interior.

Thanks, i have been using the 1Z and like it alot just like to try new things. I will give PB a try and see how that works out. In a pinch the other day i used Surf City dash away and it wasnt bad.

+1 for DP.
It leaves a nice semi gloss finish.

Thanks, i have been using the 1Z and like it alot just like to try new things. I will give PB a try and see how that works out. In a pinch the other day i used Surf City dash away and it wasnt bad.

Meg's Quick Interior Detailer is pretty nice as well.

I have used 303 in the past and i liked it. I like trying alot of different products. I have an obsession i think ha ha

I've been wanting to try the 1Z Premium, but AG still hasn't gotten any back in. I might just have to buy it from Amazon if they still have it.

For a really matte finish I have to say Meg's Quick Interior Detailer. I would even say dull when it's dry.
303 has a little more of a matte shine so I prefer 303.

For a really matte finish I have to say Meg's Quick Interior Detailer. I would even say dull when it's dry.
303 has a little more of a matte shine so I prefer 303.

Dull is natural. The problem is people do not like natural but want that extra sheen from a dressing that looks really better than new.

I've been wanting to try the 1Z Premium, but AG still hasn't gotten any back in. I might just have to buy it from Amazon if they still have it.

Not sure if AG has it, but I know the larger size Cockpit Premium is available, just the smaller spray bottles are not.

I've been happy with One Grand Do-It-All Plus for years, which replaced a Meguires product, which replaced Amourall a long time ago.

Recently tried CG Silk Shine which seems to be a good product that dries mat and non-oily, but I didn't like it on the dash for some reason. Went back to OG DIA+ which seems to make the dash matt but pop. I may just be used to the OG look.

Haven't tried the 303 or einzset products which were recommended.

Optimum Protection Plus is my favorite for interior use. It is more like a lotion than a liquid. has a great leather scent and is more a matte finish than 303. It is a great value too IMO.

Back