other obsessions ?

whitemopar

Reaction score
So i know we all have an obsession for clean vehicles at least to some degree, but what i would like to know is what, when your not slaving over your baby in the garage, are your other hobbies. I find it hard to believe that the majority of us take our cleaning habits into the home so what do you do on your lazy sundays?

Guns, guitars, cars. That pretty much sums me up, in no particular order. I go through different phases. :D

Good idea. I left out boating/fishing though. And exercising. This song could get a little too complicated. :(

Sometimes I sits and thinks..... and sometimes I just sits...

collecting pocket knives, kayak fishing, bowhunting, spearfishing, diving... ballroom dancing... uhhhh, no wait... that was a nightmare...

My boys, good beer and the quest for finding a vehicle that I can actually say I love to drive.

JEEPS! Definitely! Cigars sometimes, my wife and daughter, driving, the beach.

Modern Warfare 2, My home theater (planning on buying the Anthem D1 SSP and A5 amp), golf (until I got the shanks), cars (bimmers specifically, although I'm digging the C63 AMG), and women (can never have enough of them, ok I should never say never cuz there are times I can't be around my lady).

but what i would like to know is what, when your not slaving over your baby in the garage, are your other hobbies.

Sniffing all my products in the garage, of course. :laughing:

Seriously, I don't really have a lot of hobbies. I like watching movies, playing on the computer, browsing Autogeek's store, driving around, going to movies. Pretty much I just do whatever I'm in the mood to do.

Friends
Skateboarding (My first Love)
Highly Modifying cars
Detailing
Taking cruises with the top down (summer and winter)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 :props:

Back