Trim restorer/protectant Votes

i was curious , i havent been on here in a while and i noticed a few new products, like black again i think its called

I still use a really old bottle of Bumper Black made by The Wax Shop that lasts a few months. I don't even know if they still make it. I just found this 3/4 full bottle in my garage and forgot I had it.

I recently ordered Duragloss 481 Wax Eraser which works ok, but didn't do much to erase to erase the Ultimate Compound that was imbedded in my black trim. I might need to use it multiple times with more scrubbing.

So I ordered Forever Black and it did the job. It contains black dye in it so does the job. Not sure how it does over time though.

The first bottle of any product I ever completely finished was a bottle of PB's Trim Restorer. Great stuff in almost every way, although I stopped using it as a maintenance product. I need to order some more I think, I am running low on my second bottle. ;)

Another vote for PB's Trim Restorer.

DLB

I have Black WOW and not that great.On my Sport trac that has alot of that black trim like the running boards and the back bumper trim i used Forever Black which work great.I should of done a write up with 50/50 shots but was working good so didn't bother.

And another for PB TR, it works great and doesn't run down the panels when it rains.

To date, Meguiar's new Ultimate Protectant. Put it on a section of trim a month ago and the treated area is still darker than the untreated area. I'm sure if I had cleaned that area properly it would be doing even better.

PB Trim Restorer- Best stuff I've used before on Ford plastic. Anxious to try Meguiar's Ultimate Protectant.

Hard to view the difference between cheap or quality soap and wax for someone who doesn't really care and only want a clean car.

But Poor Boy Trim restorer really gives an immediate nice look and everybody can see the difference.

Really a seller when you try to convince people of the difference between cheap and good products.

Last edited:
Old post but I also agree PB Trim Restorer is some good stuff.

Back