High Gloss interior finish?

I have always stuck to DP interior stuff or 1z for a natural or matte look. But I have one exotic customer that insists on a extremely shiny interior. I tried Meguiars nxt Cockpit shine and he said it looked pretty good. Are there any others you would recommend normally my customers like natural or matte.

Even better: Armor All Ultra Shine protectant

41zv0Eue2gL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Although he's probably going to have an inch of dust in his interior within a week. LOL

Could try a Black Magic product. I've never used any Black Magic products myself, so I couldn't say what they're like. Or try a Turtle Wax protectant. I kinda doubt you're going to get that shiny, greasy, put-your-finger-in-your-mouth-and-gag type finish with any real "professional products". Probably have to go to your local auto parts store and get something would be my guess.

How about brake fluid ?? (just joking) I cannot imagine the reflections off an already high gloss finish but to each their own. If he was just looking for deep black then I would suggest Einszett Cockpit Classic aerosol.

Where is everyone thinking Armor All is some greasy product. Its water based and actually does a nice job of dressing tires.

Where is everyone thinking Armor All is some greasy product. Its water based and actually does a nice job of dressing tires.

This is from the MSDS sheet:

III Hazardous Ingredients

Ingredients: Silicone Emulsion
Concentration: 30 - 40%
Worker Exposure Limit: Not established

You can view the MSDS sheet from this site. All I know is, it was greasy and a dust collector when I used it, and I assume it's still the same way.

Emulsions are mixtures of different liquids. In armor all's case that is a water and silicone emulsion thus it is water based.

If you look at NXT tech protect's msds. The hazardous chemical is Isoalkanes or Isoparaffins. Isoparaffins are a petroleum by-product so in actuality NXT tech protect is a petroleum based product.

Emulsions are mixtures of different liquids. In armor all's case that is a water and silicone emulsion thus it is water based.

If you look at NXT tech protect's msds. The hazardous chemical is Isoalkanes or Isoparaffins. Isoparaffins are a petroleum by-product so in actuality NXT tech protect is a petroleum based product.

Interesting. Doesn't really matter, as I don't use either product. I like Meguiar's Supreme Shine the best. :xyxthumbs:

I thought that was a high shine finish? (the Meg's SS).

DLB

It has more shine than Natural Shine, but I've never found it to be overly glossy. I think it's just right. If you've never tried it before, then try it. It's only like $4 at Wal-Mart. And if you don't like it, you can return the unused portion and get your money back.