Has anyone tried this?

malmeh

Reaction score
Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax, it says that it can withstand extreme teperetures,, i live in a hot climate.. what do you guys think? Feed back please

malmeh

I have read nothing buy positive review on it's look and it's durabilty. It can take on a winter/summer better then some sealants from what I've read. If you can leave your car alone long enough (stripping a car of it's previous combo to try another is quit common here lol) you could get 4-5 months from 2-3 coats before needs reapplication.

thanx guys i'll guess i'll try it soon!!

Personally I like their paste waxes better, 915 is real nice and strong as hell like their other versions as mentioned above. Damn wax will outlast pretty much any sealant and has a nice, deep look to it.

abrcrombe said:
Let's see some more pics of your z06

i only have one more pic in my mobile.. i'll try to upload it.. i'm travelling now my Z sleeps at home :( missed the thrill!! but i'll post some pics when i get home after detailing;)

Zo6..

hmm.. how can i decrease the size of the image?!

malmeh said:
hmm.. how can i decrease the size of the image?!

I use Photoshop to reduce them. Other image viewing software should be able to do the same.

any detailing suggestions?? I'm not sure what to use but i like the DP sealant and coat of Pinnacle Souverän Paste Wax, what do you gus think?

Back