Best Leather care products u have use?

Dotsmomo

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. im finding leather care products which can help my friends leathers seats..

Problems = cracking , dirt and discolour..

i love pinnacle .. leaves leather nice and soft with a great leather smell. :xyxthumbs:

Leatherique annually ... then 303, Einszett Leathercare monthly to keep up.

Four Star Leather Condditioner with Polycharger. I got it BOGO!

Very happy with Leather Masters.
If they are cracking they need to be repaired, no conditioner will help that. What they have not had is proper cleaning (most likely the cause of the cracking).

Not to hijack the thread but do you use the same products on the "real" leather and the "coated" read fake leather like in my Honda Pilot.

Jenn

I have used Surf City's Leather Voodoo a couple of times now and have no complaints. Says on the bottle apply to leather or vinyl so I figure I am good for most any vehicle.

+1 for leatherique. the best leather product that i've ever used.

I have used several products (Meg's one step, Four Star, Poorboys, Leather Masters Protection Cream wipe).

I am trying figure out what coated leather should feel like. It feels more like "soft to the touch" vinyl to me.

People talk about leather feeling soft but what I notice is that all the products leave something that gives the impression it is soft.

After using any the seats are not more pliable. My guess it is more like adding a wax or sealant to your paint when apply something to coated leather. It feels smoother but did the paint soften? No. You will find ingredients like lanolin which is chemically similar to a wax in some of the products. I believe these give it a soft touch that I think may equate to what many call "softens leather".

Leather Masters left the seats the least slick (in fact, it was less slick but then the cleaning process may have removed the prior conditioner). It also has a chemical smell and does not provide a leather scent like the rest do as well.

Poorboy's gives my coated leather a "squeaky" sound when you rub it that you always hear associated with leather (like leather chairs). I have no idea what that means either. I

+1 for Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner.

Leatherique annually ... then 303, Einszett Leathercare monthly to keep up.

All the detailers on all the other forums I am a part of love this stuff

+1 for Leatherique

Leatherique is "tops"

+1 for leatherique. the best leather product that i've ever used.

Another vote for both Leatherique products. I got them just to try and save a huge leather couch that a customer gave me. It worked! It took two applications of the rejuvinator, then a wipe with the cleaner. Yep, that is the order that you use them in. The couch looks like new. It even seem to have healed the scratches.

Back