DGPS 3.0/Liquid Souveran question

Clutch34

Reaction score
Do these LSPs dry clear? Meaning, will either of them leave hard to remove residue on black plastic or rubber? Also, can I apply these to my emblems and plastic chrome trim?

Just received my order yesterday along with the sample sizes of each. I'm planning on trying them out today as long as the weather holds up!

Thanks.

I've used both and careless ran the pad over the trim and emblems. I do not recall having any problems with white residue.

Same here, I've not noticed residue showing up later. They are both quite easy to use. That being said, I think I'd take care to stay away from old plastic and rubber trim that has been beaten by the sun. Almost anything sticks to the faded or porous trim a little.

Do these LSPs dry clear? Meaning, will either of them leave hard to remove residue on black plastic or rubber? Also, can I apply these to my emblems and plastic chrome trim?

Just received my order yesterday along with the sample sizes of each. I'm planning on trying them out today as long as the weather holds up!

Thanks.

Both do dry to a very light haze. And no problem with applying them to plastic chrome or emblem trim. Just try and to avoid the black plastic trim, just to make sure.

I too might suggest taping trim to get into a pattern of protecting, but both should not appreciably change trim to white. They both do dry to a light haze and because more wax is simply wasted product, not better protection, is sometimes a little harder to remove. When in doubt, pull out into direct sunlight after removing what you can.

Just received my order! Unfortunately, I got 2 Wolfgang DGPS samples instead of 1 DGPS and 1 Liquid Souveran, but that's ok, I'll just have to order 2 Liquid Souveran samples next time! lol

Quick question though -- what is Wolfgang DGPS suppose to smell like? My Meguiar's waxes have a very nice, sweet smell, this DGPS has a harsh chemical smell. Is that what it's suppose to smell like?

Just received my order! Unfortunately, I got 2 Wolfgang DGPS samples instead of 1 DGPS and 1 Liquid Souveran, but that's ok, I'll just have to order 2 Liquid Souveran samples next time! lol

Quick question though -- what is Wolfgang DGPS suppose to smell like? My Meguiar's waxes have a very nice, sweet smell, this DGPS has a harsh chemical smell. Is that what it's suppose to smell like?

My next samples are going to be Collinite 845. I've heard too much about them to not try it.:xyxthumbs:

Yes, Wolfgang has a strong chemical smell to it. That's normal. Hate the smell. Love the look. If only they can make it smell like Souveran or Fuzion......:cool:

Cool, thanks for the confirmation Termigator! Just wanted to make sure I didn't have a bad batch before using it on my car!

Back