Tire Shine???

GrandMerk

Reaction score
I need some help finding the best tire shine...i want that nice clean original black on the tire but with some shine on it not to messy...im currently using the meguairs endurance...its nice it doesnt brown my tires and its not too thick..but i want something that doesnt attract to much dust and dirt...i have some low pros so something to use with an applicator pad..if anyone could help i would appreciate it...Thanks

Meguiars hyper dressing, its water based so you dont have to worry about browning or hurting your tires. It can be diluted to the shine you like, and it smells good lol

303 Protectant (matte), Optimum Optibond (matte to gloss), and Poorboys Bright/Bold (high gloss)

I really like Mother's Reflections Tire Care--low gloss, satin look, touch of sheen, easy to apply, economical, and I've never experienced any problem with sling.

Surf City Beyond Black, Duragloss 253, Autoglym Vinyl&Rubber, Optimum Opti-Bond 1:1, FinishKare Protectant & Tire Dressing, and Meg Hyperdressing 3:1.

I use them all and switch them up from time to time. All are water based, non sling, and give a nice dark clean look to tires. I dont really like none of that shiny mess.

Last edited:
Cool!! i got some ideas so im going to start using some to see wich one i like more..if anymore suggestion let me know..Thanks

I'm not so good with tire dressing, i'm already contented with what i have been using. But..Welcome to AGO!

I've been using Optimum tire gel for some time now and find it's a great product to control how much gloss you want on the tires, gloss or matt finish, and as long as you don't use to much of it you'll have no problem with sling and it last for quite a long time.

Back