What are these MFs?

maximus20895

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't remember when I bought these MF so I checked my previous orders on here and elsewhere! I can't find me even purchasing them!!!

So that means I don't even know what brand these are at all since the tags are off of them. Anybody have an idea? They all came in a pack. I'm lost.

picture.php

album.php

Okay, so I don't remember when I bought these MF so I checked my previous orders on here and elsewhere! I can't find me even purchasing them!!!

So that means I don't even know what brand these are at all since the tags are off of them. Anybody have an idea? They all came in a pack. I'm lost.

picture.php

album.php

I saw some multi-color packs of MF at Harbor Freight.

TL

Those have a silk border so they are not cheap MF's. Looks similar to Pakshak's Ultra Plush even the colors.

I have no idea what Harbor Freight is so I doubt that. I think I either got them here or ADS, but i'm not sure. I have been thinking that, but it wasn't in my previous orders :(

Yes, I really like them and I know that they are not cheap that's why I am wondering. HMMM

Here is a picture of more MF's. I just took a picture since I had my camera with me.

picture.php

Idk what those are but they are sweet looking and I want a collection of my own. haha

Thanks everyone! I guess they are from pakshak. I don't even remember ordering them from there or even a place called pakshak!
Are these any good? I would think they are.

Back