ONR with Sheepskin or MF?

Sheepskin of course :) MF holds and traps dirt within its fibers therfor leaving a chance that all the particles won't be released when using the two bucket method leaving a greater chance of scratching/marring your paint..

I use microfiber towels for washing in a pinch ... thick ones. Miracle Towels (the originals). Work great and pull dirt away from finish and wash out rather easily.

For ONR I use either cotton chenille mitts or the Shmitt.

Forget about jellen like a fellen.
You need to get full of shmitt..........
I'm full of shmitt my self and love it.!!!!!!!!!
My shmitt is sooooooooo soft.
Nothing looks better on your car than shmitt!

XterraOverload said:
Forget about jellen like a fellen.
You need to get full of shmitt..........
I'm full of shmitt my self and love it.!!!!!!!!!
My shmitt is sooooooooo soft.
Nothing looks better on your car than shmitt!

Im more full of Schmitt than you! :D

Go for the Schmitt, nothing cleans the car like a healthy dose of Schmitt :D

http://www.autogeek.net/shmitt.html

I have soft paint..so you can promise me after i spent all this time polishing my car this sponge you of speak won't marr the surface..I'm posing this to you as a question?

I think i smell some schmitt :D

[QUOTEI use microfiber towels for washing in a pinch ... thick ones. Miracle Towels (the originals). Work great and pull dirt away from finish and wash out rather easily.
[/QUOTE]Scott, when your not in a pinch what would you use when washing your vette. I have heard people mention useing a chenille mitt..

Last edited:
I have Sheepskin and synthetic fiber mitts. But I'm wanting a Schmitt!

I think we scared him away with all the Schmitt we were talking! Lol I hope whoever came up with that name got a large bonus. Because they sure as hell deserved it! :D

Sheepskin will be #1 on a must list. Smitt is also good, but it's #2 on my favorite list.

I have a black X. I think Nissan put lotion in the paint or used some extra soft clay or something and I woulnt put anything on my paint now but a shmitt.
My shmitt is softer than a babys butt.

Hell Doc. my name is shmitt $^%@ I mean Jeff.
And I think I may have a shmitt problem.
I just cant help myself.
When I wake up in the morning first thing I do is go to the shower and wash with my shmitt. She is oh so soft.
Then I dry her off with the blow dryer ( on low) setting (don't want to scorch her)
Then I put my shmitt in my locking briefcase (wouldn't want someone to steal my shmitt)
I put my shmitt in my desk cuz some times when I'm working I just stick my hand in my desk and like to touch and gently rub my shmitt. She is soooooooo soft.
Then she goes back in the locked briefcase and I take her home. I like to put my shmitt in my lap and pet her while I'm watching the game. No sheading all over my lap and I don't have to walk her. And she is ohhhhhhhhh so soft.
Then she goes to bed with me (this is where the wife gets jealous of my shmitt.)
I like to stick her right next to my head and put my cheek on her cuz she is sooooooooo soft. My wife had to wake me up one nigt aparently I was whooing and ahhhing and grunting while caressing my shmitt. I told her it normal all guys do it but I don't think she believed me. Now she says it's her or the shmitt.
Long story short she got the house but I got the shmitt.
So what do you think doc. this is normal right?
autogeek_1918_56919421

Last edited:
LMAO!! Did she call you a ShMitt head? :D
Good one, XO

XterraOverload said:
Hell Doc. my name is shmitt $^%@ I mean Jeff.
And I thin I may have a shmitt problem.
I just cant help myself.
When I wake up in the morning first thing I do is go to the shower and wash with my shmitt. She is oh so soft.
Then I dry her off with the blow dryer ( on low) setting (don't want to scorch her)
Then
Then I put my shmitt in my locking briefcase (wouldn't want someone to steal my shmitt)
I put my shmitt in my desk cuz some times when I'm working I just stick my hand in my desk and like to touch and gently rub my shmitt. She is soooooooo soft.
Then she goes back in the locked briefcase and I take her home. I like to put my shmitt in my lap and pet her while I'm watching the game. No sheading all over my lap and I don't have to walk her. And she is ohhhhhhhhh so soft.
Then she goes to bed with me (this is where the wife gets jealous of my shmitt.)
I like to stick her right next to my head and put my cheek on her cuz she is sooooooooo soft. My wife had to wake me up one nigt aparently I was whooing and ahhhing and grunting while caressing my shmitt. I told her it normal all guys do it but I don't think she believed me. Now she says it's her or the shmitt.
Long story short she got the house but I got the shmitt.
So what do you think doc. this is normal right?
autogeek_1918_56919421

See this is what owning a black vehicle does to you!

thesacrifice said:
I think I opened a can of worms... lol

Just sit back and enjoy talking Schmitt! God I love that name! :cheers:

Trust me the hype isnt over nothing, its an awesome mit! Justin has logged over a hundred and 50 washes, and its still running strong!

and it doesnt mar? How come the Schmitt lacks in popularity over at autopia?

fortget all the schmitt go spend 8hrs polishing your car start a thread with some sun shots go back do your weekly washes with some more sun shots and show some pics :Picture: ..do this for a month or so.

I'm not putting the mitt down i'm just not sold on it.Theres only two forums i beleive you hear about the mitt ..start a weekly pitcure thread start showing off your ride..i seen enough pics of the mitt..

Last edited:
Back