AIO options

Locutus

Reaction score
I help a friend out that flips cars. What inexpensive AIO would be best? I have been using Meguires Cleaner Wax (Auto Parts Store special), but now that I have my PC and getting better at using it, I figured there would be a better product. I was thinking PB Polish+Sealant or Polish+Carnuba. I do want to keep costs down since it eats into my profit from the flip.

Have you seen the Meguiar's D151 AIO? It has a pretty good polish and finishes out nice. I used it on a few lighter cars, really brings out the shine and removes defects all while leaving some decent protection (still beaded after 2 months on one car).

Meg's D151 would be my choice. Or take a look at Dodo Juice Need For Speed.

Optimum Polyseal or XMT360 ... great AIO's. Klasse is nice too, but better when used as part of the 2 part system with sealant.

Consider Megs' M66 for an economical AIO. It retails for $30 a gallon, but I've seen it on sale for $25, which I'm sure AG will match. For your purposes, this may be just what you are looking for.

A cleaner wax isn't going to do much for swirls. Try D151, Xmt 360 or Poorboy's PwS. Using an AIO polish will likely be your best bet. You get light swirl removal so the car gets a nice gloss and it leaves some protection so it will still look good by the time you flip it.

Back