cheapest and most efficient liquid wax?

i dont know how efficient your needs are.. but just one slide of a paste across the pc grey pad lets me wax an entire vehicle.

If a sealant will work for you I would recommend duragloss 111 or 105

I would say DP Poli Coat or Collinite 845. Both are under $20 for 16oz and last a very long time.

do you need an AIO with cleaners in it , then XMT360 is another valid choice.

ok thanks ill probly be going with collinite, just something durable that i can use on most daily drivers without spending a fortune...an AIO would be nice for cutting down time, ill look into xmt360 thanks

and can other waxes/sealants be applied right on top of the XMT360? right away or how long should i wait?

I really like D151 for an aggressive AIO.

I haven't tried XMT360 though, but have been planning on ordering some to give it a shot in the near future.

I really like D151 for an aggressive AIO.

I haven't tried XMT360 though, but have been planning on ordering some to give it a shot in the near future.
xmt 360 is fantastic. i did my wifes mini van years ago.it left the paint clean/smooth and removed the swirls. its a great aio. and if u have scratches under the door handle thsi removes them like a breeze....try to give it a shot one day..

I would have to go with Colly 845, too. Nice look, very durable. As always, be sure to apply it thin. I applied it a bit too thick the first two times I used it and I got some subsequent streaking (but of course that can be said for just about any wax/sealant).

Another possibility to consider is Duragloss 105. I haven't tried it but I I've read numerous positive reviews about it.

I am also a big fan of Mother's Reflections. Exceptionally easy to use. I've never had any problems with it. My sense is that it is more forgiving of user error than many other waxes/sealants. The shine is crisp and clear but not plasticky. It's not as durable as 845, though.

so should i use a paint cleaner before the sealant or it just replaces that step also?

If you don't mind using a sealant, I would recommend DG 105. Great durability and even better price tag.

Megs #26 Hi-Tech Yellow Wax is pretty cheap, looks good and can be found almost anyplace that sells Meg products.

Back