PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everybody...

yeebiz
08-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Considering I'm not exactly a wealthy man and new to the scene, I have to count on the extremely helpful and informative opinions of others. There are certain products that are mentioned more than others and are highly regarded. These are the products that I lean towards. I haven't been let down yet by going with the products that seem to get mentioned over and over again. This forum and a few other forums have been beyond helpful with my new addiction. There should be warning labels at these forums to inform others of the addictive nature of this scene. ;) I bought my car July 4th weekend. In the past month I am pushing spending $1000 dollars on tools and products (in the past $10 at walmart and an old shirt was my routine!). Thanks to the help of others there are many products that I bought and absolutely love and will be using them over and over again. Thankfully I am getting to the point that I have my process dialed in and won't have to spend tons of money anymore. :D

Thank you everybody. You are truly an amazing group of people.

HighEndDetail
08-05-2010, 09:10 PM
:xyxthumbs:

Welcome, Besides I have spent a fortune here at AGO

BobbyG
08-06-2010, 05:49 AM
Autogeek is a great place to learn and like you said; to spend some money. Everyone here is an asset and willing to help those who simply join and post a question. When you do get some results don't forget to share some photos with the group...

:welcome:

Meghan
08-06-2010, 07:00 AM
As long as you are enjoying yourself and your vehicle is all shiny then its all good!

ScottB
08-06-2010, 07:22 AM
I hate to sound overbearing, but there are alot of hobbies that spend alot more $$. I dont smoke, I dont drink, but I detail !

Enjoy what makes you happy and the $$ will come as needed. You can certainly make informed decisions to save dollars and get the best of each category when detailing. As you said read lots of reviews and filter out the products that come up most often with best reviews and not those that are just new hits, but those that stand the test of time.

2kredbb6
08-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Welcome to AG..
I am also an addict... I mean a detailer :)

mikep288
08-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Welcome aboard! Best of luck taking your new cars looks to new heights and them some! Enjoy!