Why doesnt AG carry ZYMOL products?

Christopher

Reaction score
As the title suggests... It seems pretty good, like a step up from pinnacles line.
I wonder why... :confused:

We use to several years ago and they did not move. Not really much interest in that line for our customers.

I agree with Meghan.

To be honest with you, I was never all that impressed with Zymol. I used it on several vehicles and it just didn't give me the results I was anticipating. Pinnacle products on the other hand really make the finish glow and last. I'm not plugging for Pinnacle, just giving you my opinion.

pinnacle is one of my most used detailing products. i do use other brands but pinnacle is my alltime favorite:xyxthumbs:

I used to use Zymöl all the time. Some of their products are good, like their wheel wash and HD cleanse, and the higher end waxes are very nice. But why should you have to start at around $300 to get a great wax when you can pick up a tub of the wonderful Souverän. Since that beauty, I have not looked back at Zymöl and the only bit of product I have left from them is a half tub of Japon and some leather cleaner.

I used to use Zymöl all the time. Some of their products are good, like their wheel wash and HD cleanse, and the higher end waxes are very nice. But why should you have to start at around $300 to get a great wax when you can pick up a tub of the wonderful Souverän. Since that beauty, I have not looked back at Zymöl and the only bit of product I have left from them is a half tub of Japon and some leather cleaner.
souveran is great!!! just durability is not good. but great none the less:xyxthumbs: and fun to use..

So many great products and waxes here already, you can likely find a worthy substitute.

zymol is junk in my opinion. overpriced and do not work. doesnt turtle waxs make their cleaner wax that is blue and sell for about $15.

zymol is junk in my opinion. overpriced and do not work. doesnt turtle waxs make their cleaner wax that is blue and sell for about $15.

i thought it was still a zymol formula that turtle wax distribute..... i think their sponge are way better value. around 6 bucks canadian for one. a lake country goes for the same price and its just a grout sponge.....

tell me which one is moer over priced

As the title suggests... It seems pretty good, like a step up from pinnacles line.
I wonder why... :confused:

Many auto parts stores (Pep Boys, AutoZone, etc.) carries Zymol products, although the vendor/distibutor name will be quite different than Zymol. :)

I don't feel that this is "pretty good", or "like a step up from Pinnacle's line", though. And these Zymol products are no where near $300.00 or more! :D

Bob

Many auto parts stores (Pep Boys, AutoZone, etc.) carries Zymol products, although the vendor/distibutor name will be quite different than Zymol. :)

I don't feel that this is "pretty good", or "like a step up from Pinnacle's line", though. And these Zymol products are no where near $300.00 or more! :D

Bob

i find most zymol products to be overpriced. the only thing i like is the wash sponge. good quality and good price.

Bob

doesnt those auto store carry mothers and meguiars too????

doesnt those auto store carry mothers and meguiars too????

To your question sir:
Yes.

What I was refferencing in my posting:
The vendor/distributor (and possibly manufacturer?) on the label of Zymol products in those auto stores; and their low, low, low price tags at these auto stores. I believe you missed my point. :)

I didn't say they were no good, but I feel Pinnacle is better than these particular "auto-parts-store-bought" Zymol products. Just my opinion, you no doubt have your own.

I could ask you:
Do some of these auto parts stores carry DuraGloss products???? But I won't. :D

Bob

I have and continue to experiment with the Zymol line, and the unique part is their suggestion to apply by hand. I still dont like the feel of your hands afterwards and find it easier to control (thin, even) by applicator. Some of the versions are nice (Glasur, Ital-newer version) but clearly a bit more expensive. These arent your auto parts store brands but the specialty waxes.

I have and continue to experiment with the Zymol line, and the unique part is their suggestion to apply by hand. I still dont like the feel of your hands afterwards and find it easier to control (thin, even) by applicator. Some of the versions are nice (Glasur, Ital-newer version) but clearly a bit more expensive. These arent your auto parts store brands but the specialty waxes.

autogeek must hate hand application (swissvax and zymol). IMO hand application is useless cause so much product is wasted. however, some say they need the heat and moisture from the hands.....

i only support the zymol wash sponge. the dodo juice supernatural sponge looks great too. maybe AG should carry that too.

To your question sir:
Yes.

What I was refferencing in my posting:
The vendor/distributor (and possibly manufacturer?) on the label of Zymol products in those auto stores; and their low, low, low price tags at these auto stores. I believe you missed my point. :)

I didn't say they were no good, but I feel Pinnacle is better than these particular "auto-parts-store-bought" Zymol products. Just my opinion, you no doubt have your own.

I could ask you:
Do some of these auto parts stores carry DuraGloss products???? But I won't. :D

Bob

not that i know of in canada. havent seen duragloss. Canada is much more horibble shopping. less competition = higher price. importing from usa seems to be a better way to shop since local/canadian retailers are gouging canadian buyers.

Zymol has an incredible marketing machine. I used Zymol Carbon on my 1992 Explorer .. it really made the metalflake in the Dark Jade Greem Metallic pop.. but the durability for a daily driver sucked.

Zymol might be great for garage queens, but I can get great results with the Meguiar's pro line for a fraction of the cost.

Back