Fill Line?

BobbyG

Reaction score
Like many of you I bought 1/2 dozen Meguiar's 32oz spray bottle for various products. The come with quite allot of useful information printed on the sides including dilution rates.

Pour you favorite solution up to the correct line and then add the water to make up the remainder of the 32oz.

32oz.jpg

Great information but where does it indicate: Fill to Here?

I guess I could pour 4 cups of water in and figure it out for myself but wouldn't it be easier for the manufacturer to indicate this?

Its the ridge just above the label. Not even to the neck.

Also their bottles are different from many other bottles. You fill with water first, then the product. Most other bottles are product then water. If you do that with megs. bottles you will have a VERY strong solution and a waste of product as well.

Thanks guys! :props:

A couple might be just a little weak but not much!!

I still think a "Fill to Here" something should be there otherwise how the heck would one know?

SB002.jpg

Just figured I would add the picture to the thread.

I'm sure that our tap water is clean. But I'd use distilled water just to make sure that the product doesn't get contaminated.

(Even when mixing Weed-B-Gon and stuff for the lawn, I use distilled water.)

I'm sure that our tap water is clean. But I'd use distilled water just to make sure that the product doesn't get contaminated.

(Even when mixing Weed-B-Gon and stuff for the lawn, I use distilled water.)

Weed be gone; household water (much less reclaimed water) will be fine. They only need garden hose dilution since they are often sprayed with hose water.

In the case of car products, household water should be fine in most cases but I use RO water since I have it.

Thanks for posting the picture. I totally goofed filling up APC, APC+, and Super Degreaser. I did fill with water first so I am using a much stronger solution than I thought.

Are all of the meguiar's bottles including the general bottle (no product label) marked in the same way? Do they all have the dilution marks and volume measurements?

Also their bottles are different from many other bottles. You fill with water first, then the product. Most other bottles are product then water. If you do that with megs. bottles you will have a VERY strong solution and a waste of product as well.

Yea, I noticed that. :laughing:

I really like the dedicated bottles and buying gallons of concentrate then mixing it myself sure saves some cash. The biggest benefit is how much better they work then the over-the-counter products!! :props:

Back