PDA

View Full Version : WG Twins tidbit....

WRAPT C5Z06
09-22-2010, 04:40 PM
I posted a thread not too long ago asking if the WG Twins would work better on a rotary or DA. I didn't get a definitive answer. However, I happened to read through the WG booklet that came with the products(forgot I had it), and it specifically stated the Twins are best used with a DA polisher. One might think that working with diminishing abrasives, a rotary would work better, but according to the booklet, that's not the case with these products. Just thought I'd share. :dblthumb2:

Rsurfer
09-23-2010, 12:01 AM
I posted a thread not too long ago asking if the WG Twins would work better on a rotary or DA. I didn't get a definitive answer. However, I happened to read through the WG booklet that came with the products(forgot I had it), and it specifically stated the Twins are best used with a DA polisher. One might think that working with diminishing abrasives, a rotary would work better, but according to the booklet, that's not the case with these products. Just thought I'd share. :dblthumb2:Thanks for the info, now I want to try it with a rotary. :buffing:

Type[R]+
09-23-2010, 12:19 AM
How did you find them anyway?
Thinking about these, or the wolfgang twins, or menzerna. I know that they are all made by menzerna, but I don't need 32oz bottles!

Rsurfer
09-23-2010, 12:30 AM
+;359161']How did you find them anyway?
Thinking about these, or the wolfgang twins, or menzerna. I know that they are all made by menzerna, but I don't need 32oz bottles!
Got the Wolfgang Twins from AG in 16oz. bottles.