Diluting Optibond tire gel

jcarson112

Reaction score
Have you guys done the 1:1 dilution in a regular 32oz bottle and had good results with it?

Just curious as it says to use the air gun with the 1:1 dilution.

1:1 is good for air gun.

I was assuming that as it is printed on the bottle, however I was more interested in the results with a 1:1 dilution using a trigger sprayer on a 32 or 20 oz bottle.

I use a little 3-4 oz. pump spray bottle, diluted 1:1. Try spreading the tire gel with the long bristle side of a fingernail brush like pic below, really gets into all the little lines on the tire face. Just be sure to spread it enough, so there isn't excessive gel left in the grooves. I get excellent durability and almost NO wasted product with this method. :xyxthumbs:

IMG_6272.jpg

Thanks, I have a brush lying around that could work for that. I normally cut up some cheap car wash sponges and wipe and dab to get those little lines nicely covered.

BTW A4, I may have to come raid your collection, I see some nice stuff in the background of that pic ;)

Thanks, I have a brush lying around that could work for that. I normally cut up some cheap car wash sponges and wipe and dab to get those little lines nicely covered.

BTW A4, I may have to come raid your collection, I see some nice stuff in the background of that pic ;)

:D Don't be eye ballin' my Fuzion... or DoDo Red mist. Im the MAN

Back