Apron material?

MrHandWash

Reaction score
Looking at various materials here, I've seen a microfiber poor boys apron. Then I've seen that meguairs is just plain old cotton (as are most).

Anyone have any desprencies with apron material? or am I just being overly zealous? :props: (never hurts to be cautious right? That's why I like detailing)

I prefer to buff in the nude .... just joking !! I do like the apron idea.

:drool: Must have that, wish it had some color options to go with it. I'm unable to find any black microfiber aprons. Fudge nuggets :/

PB MF apron is great, you'll love it, oh so soft when buffing naked j/k. A great apron though.
Poorboy's World Detailing Apron, Waffle Weave Microfiber Apron, Buffing Apron

Here's a good looking bloke wearing one now:

089.jpg

I've got the grey one for like 14$ I forget if it was a megs or an edge brand... I rubbed against my lorapatelum bushes and got some fibers from the leaves stuck in it though.... Grrrr. Those things don't want to come out.

I've got the grey one for like 14$ I forget if it was a megs or an edge brand... I rubbed against my lorapatelum bushes and got some fibers from the leaves stuck in it though.... Grrrr. Those things don't want to come out.

You rubbed it against your what :dunno:... Wow I hope it didn't hurt.

I got 3 very nice MF aprons from Danasc when they had their closing sale. Got em for $6 each. They are a short knap not WW. I really like em! shoulder loop &pockets make these almost a MUST for machine polishing IMO. Tad thanks for modeeling. Scott thanks for not!

Buffing in the nude could be a dangerous thing; well I guess it depends if it's a DA or Rotary...and what pad you're using!?! HAH!

I have the PB's apron. It is an interesting color but works fine. It is a waffle weave material. It is large (full length) so I have to tuck some of it up to keep it above my knees.

i think the one made in MF are better than plain cotton.

Buffing in the nude could be a dangerous thing; well I guess it depends if it's a DA or Rotary...and what pad you're using!?! HAH!

but you always have a place to hang your cord :props:

I wondering if the cotton or MF aprons would be the better choice. I wasn't hot on the bright blue apron before and I'm still not there. Thanks Tad.

The Edge apron for $15 may be the best bargain for an apron. The cord holder and pockets for product and a MF would save me a lot to time and bending over.

Back