The best wax for a budget..?

cityboyshine

Reaction score
Im new to AG... I have an'02 Acura RL that has been waxed with Meguirs for 1 1/2 yrs. I have heard so many good things about several products lately and have been considering changin for a deeper shine. :buffing:

Which one is better overall, Poorboy, Meguairs, Klasse, Collinite or Pinnacle...?
I use a orbit buffer... All opinions welcome..

Thanks cityboy......Feed back please

What is your top number? It would help those helping you to know what your budget is...

PB natty wax is around $15-20 a pot while pinnacle souveran is about $100 a pot. Pinnacle will dazzle your eyes but for only a couple of weeks while natty wax will give you a great shine that will last. I guess it all depends on your budget.

On a budget heres +1 for Natty's Blue (paste or liquid) or Collinite 845 or Optimum Car Wax.

Let try to keep it $50 or less for polish and wax.. Liquid is the preference too.. Thnks peoples...

For less than $50, I think Liquid Souveran is the best. Very deep shine and much more durable than either paste Souveran and Signatere Series II.

On a budget, for incredible durability and a great shine Colli 845 is hard to beat!

For liquid I would go Collinite 845 or outside of what AG carries Clearkote Carnuaba Moose Wax.

DP's MaxWax is another one that's hard to beat, especially when looking for bang for the buck.

845 here...$15 and a free MF....can't beat that deal! Great product!!

Not a wax but Blackfire Wet Diamond sure looks close to a wax and is very easy on/off IMO FWIW.

Well since your budget is $50:

Duragloss #501 for cleaning paint ($15) or
Duragloss #652 for minor imperfections ($8)
Duragloss #105 for protection ($11)
Duragloss #601 to make sure you get the most out of the above products ($9)
Collinite #845 for even more protection ($15)

Total = $43-$50

Well since your budget is $50:

Duragloss #501 for cleaning paint ($15) or
Duragloss #652 for minor imperfections ($8)
Duragloss #105 for protection ($11)
Duragloss #601 to make sure you get the most out of the above products ($9)
Collinite #845 for even more protection ($15)

Total = $43-$50

:goodpost:Never thought about like this, but Richard is absolutely correct spot on here...

Back