Hello from FL

Silverss

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been looking around at car detailing for a while so I might as well join up! I recently bought the Meguiar's gv110v2 and a bunch of other Meg's stuff. I want get good at detailing and maybe do it as a side job in the future. I practiced a little bit with my truck the other day- but haven't had enough time to go over the whole truck yet. Here's a few pics of my cars. Once I get enough practice with the DA I'll do some before and after pics :).

1995 GMC Jimmy- DD- fairly stock
007xbu.jpg

1986 Monte Carlo SS- weekend toy- 540 BBC
p2030039ej9.jpg

1991 S 10- beater :) 350 SBC
p2050041pk3.jpg

2002 GSXR 750
p5180014xr3.jpg

Wow looks like everyone missed you joining the forums . Welcome to your new addition . Where in Florida are you ?

Thanks sorry I forgot to put where in FL. I'm in Ocala.

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

Wow looks like everyone missed you joining the forums .

Thanks for chiming in and welcoming our new member... :xyxthumbs:

Looks like he posted at 10:00pm on a Saturday night...

:)

Thanks sorry I forgot to put where in FL. I'm in Ocala.

We have classes coming up... click on the Detailing 101 class link below and check it out... see if it's something you might like to do and if so, send me an e-mail, (not a PM), and I'll add you to my notification list.

Do you want to attend a Detailing Class?

Do you want to learn the art of polishing paint to remove swirls, scratches, water spots and even orange peel?

Then send me an e-mail...

If you want to be notified when the next Detailing 101 and 102 classes are scheduled, then please send me an e-mail, (not a Private Message), with the subject

Class Request

to [email protected]

Here are the links to our last two classes with lots of pictures that pretty much tell the story...

Pictures & Comments from September 18th, 2010 Saturday Detailing 101

Pictures & Comments from September 19th Detailing 102 Class

Welcome to AutogeekOnline! Looks like you have some nice toys to play with.

We have classes coming up... click on the Detailing 101 class link below and check it out... see if it's something you might like to do and if so, send me an e-mail, (not a PM), and I'll add you to my notification list.

Do you want to attend a Detailing Class?

Do you want to learn the art of polishing paint to remove swirls, scratches, water spots and even orange peel?

Then send me an e-mail...

If you want to be notified when the next Detailing 101 and 102 classes are scheduled, then please send me an e-mail, (not a Private Message), with the subject

Class Request

to [email protected]

Here are the links to our last two classes with lots of pictures that pretty much tell the story...

Pictures & Comments from September 18th, 2010 Saturday Detailing 101

Pictures & Comments from September 19th Detailing 102 Class

Definately something I would be interested in but I don't have time right now. I think you're about 3-4 hours south of where I am. I'll probably try and make it down there next spring.

Just picked this up today :). Got a lot of work to do on her!

transam002.jpg

A good example of clear coat failure!! lol

transam001c.jpg

Welcome, from an English guy living and working in Florida Orlando area with a shop in Longwood.

Back