What towel to use for ONR washes?

Shane731

Reaction score
I believe I read in another thread that Dr. G recommends using a plush microfiber in conjunction with ONR rather than using a wash mitt. What towel would be best for this particular task? Wipe-off will probably be with either a Miracle Towel or a small Guzzler, I just want to know what kind of towel to use with the wash itself.

I believe I read in another thread that Dr. G recommends using a plush microfiber in conjunction with ONR rather than using a wash mitt. What towel would be best for this particular task? Wipe-off will probably be with either a Miracle Towel or a small Guzzler, I just want to know what kind of towel to use with the wash itself.

Hey Shane,

Interesting question when considering the new OptiMitt. I use a moderate plush towel for washing and a heavier plush towel for drying. I hope to get lucky and win the Opti-Mitt as it might be the best of all worlds.

Kurt

I find with rinseless car washes too many particles get stuck on microfiber towels. I prefer a sponge. With towels, do you do a couple wipes then use another section of the towel?

The infamous Shamrocks work great for me! I like the long deep stranded pile on them. I use an HD Guzzler to blot dry each panel after washing.

I have used the Cobra Miracle Towels with ONR and great results.

Back