PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek + St. Jude + You = WIN

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Flash Gordon
12-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Meghan & Max and the entire staff of Autogeelonline.net have made an executive decision. They have decided to donate a "Limited Edition" Autograhed Autogeek Banner to benefit the children of St Jude Childrens Research Hospital :props:

Winner will also receive a Limited Edition SOLD OUT Skull Candy Wax.

They have graciously given me the oppurtunity to start this thread and decide the best way for this contest/auction to take place (talk about the inmates running the asylum) Im the MAN

So, here it goes. I would like to have an auction/contest to see who has the deepest pockets and the kindest heart here among us. The rules are easy. Outbid/Outgive the person above you and you win :righton:

If you have that special someone who is impossible to find a gift for, might I suggest a Limited Edition AutoGeek Banner. I guarantee you this will be a gift that will warm their heart and also take up some wall space in their garage :hotrod2:

I will start the bidding off at $50...Do I hear $60 :bolt:

- St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital Thanks And Giving ...

Just a reminder. 85% of all money donated to St Judes Children Research Hospital goes towards research and treatment :cheers:

CEE DOG
12-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Just a reminder. 85% of all money donated to St Judes Children Research Hospital goes towards research and treatment

(talk about the inmates running the asylum)

You got that right! :) :poke:
------------------------------------------

I'll do 60$

Flash Gordon
12-13-2010, 09:35 AM
:applause:
You got that right! :) :poke:
------------------------------------------

I'll do 60$

lol...you know me to well :laughing: Thank you for participating in this contest/auction Cee Dog :props:

- Lexi St. Jude WEEK

Hey, have you ever met Lexi? Check her out. Shes awesome :wave:

Do I hear $70 :help:

CEE DOG
12-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Its impossible to imagine if that was your little girl...

Flash, it's awesome that you got this going! Very cool :props:

Autogeek, it's really great you are supplying the banner and assisting in this. Especially as quickly as you did. :props:

DARK HORSE
12-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Definitely a great idea indeed... I'll go $70

Flash Gordon
12-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Its impossible to imagine if that was your little girl...

Flash, it's awesome that you got this going! Very cool :props:

Autogeek, it's really great you are supplying the banner and assisting in this. Especially as quickly as you did. :props:

Yes indeed, these stories can all most be hard to watch. Just think, as we sit here in the comfort of are homes or offices, there are literally hundreds if not thousands of children fighting for there lives

- St. Jude patient Jordyn stars in a commercial with Jennifer Aniston

Hey Cee Dog, I have always thought Jennifer Anniston was very cute. What do you think? Im the MAN

Furthermore, I was super shocked to see how quick Autogeek jumped on board to this idea. I know they have to be carefull who they donate there hard work, money and time to. There are so many great causes out there, and impossible to contribute to them all. I am very humbled and greatfull for there decision :thankyousign:

Meghan
12-13-2010, 11:14 AM
I think St. Jude's is an awesome organization and I will be more then happy to join in on this, I am jumping in this and going to put in for $100 donation. I don't really need a banner signed by me but I really would like to see St. Jude benefit from Autogeek.net! Now let's see if someone wants to top me, I will donate either way but I really want to see St. Jude get as much as they can from us!
Do I hear a $110? Anyone??

ROMEO
12-13-2010, 11:25 AM
I have been sending St. Jude $50 a month for the last 7 years or so, this is the only thing I have on auto pay on my bank account.

Good luck to the winer of the banner... But the real winner here will be the kids...

Flash Gordon
12-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Definitely a great idea indeed... I'll go $70

Dark Horse, I had a strong feeling I could count on you...Thank You :props:

- Morgan Freeman supports St. Jude

Morgan Freeman is one of my all time favorite actors. He was awesome inThe Dark Knight. What is your favorite Morgan Freeman movie :bolt:

CEE DOG
12-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Morgan Freeman is one of my all time favorite actors. He was awesome inThe Dark Knight. What is your favorite Morgan Freeman movie :bolt:

I'm going to go with Shawshank redmeption. He's exellent in every role he plays. Dark Knight, Kiss the girls, and about 100 others!

Meghan
12-13-2010, 03:10 PM
I am not sure how many of you have been touched by having someone especially close to you ill like these children St Judes helps but it makes me grateful that I am able to help oppose to being the one needing help. My mother has always told me, wouldn't you rather be in the position to help someone out then to need help. (she is a nurse and has a huge heart so she is the reason I am blessed to feel the need to give and clean my room :) - she ran a tight ship at our house!)

So I am going to add one other item to this banner we are auctioning off, I have a couple Skull Candy's in my office! So to the highest bidder, you will receive a signed banner and a limited edition Skull Candy!

So if you are feeling generous and like you can beat my bid throw your name in the hat! It's all for a good cause and we are having fun while doing it. Im the MAN

LegacyGT
12-13-2010, 03:19 PM

I'll bid $150 :hungry:

jpegs13
12-13-2010, 03:35 PM
I'll bid $200

LegacyGT
12-13-2010, 03:54 PM
When will the bidding end? (So I can take another shot at it).

Flash Gordon
12-13-2010, 04:14 PM
I think St. Jude's is an awesome organization and I will be more then happy to join in on this, I am jumping in this and going to put in for $100 donation. I don't really need a banner signed by me but I really would like to see St. Jude benefit from Autogeek.net! Now let's see if someone wants to top me, I will donate either way but I really want to see St. Jude get as much as they can from us!

Well how about that ^ Meghan, you are a winner in my book. You know who else is a winner? Glad you asked MarcO8EX he is the winner of the first Autogeek Autographed Limited Edition Banner. Marc sent me 3 seperate PM's after he had won explaining that he would rather his banner go to St Judes Children Research Hospital instead of keeping it for himself. Marc is not only a winner of an awesome banner, he also wins at life :props:

- George Lopez with St. Jude patient Ana

George Lopez is one of my favorite comedians. He is super funny. You know whats not funny? Childhood Cancer. Please partner with St Jude Childrens Research Hospital to help end this terrible desease :help: