What do people use for snowbrushes?

charlestek

Reaction score
I was looking at snowbrushes that most stores sell, and after detailing my car well this year, I figure most of them will swirl up the paint, though with sand and salt that may be the least of my problems.

I generally just clear the windows and leave the snow on the paint. It will melt or blow off. I am thinking about firing up the snow blower this winter to see how that works.

I generally just clear the windows and leave the snow on the paint. It will melt or blow off. I am thinking about firing up the snow blower this winter to see how that works.

I don't know how much snow you get there, but besides being impractical here, it's now illegal.

I use a Meguiar's Versa-Angle Wash Brush on the telescoping handle. Bristles are much softer than any snow brush I've ever seen.

I'm hoping you meant leaf blower...or maybe we'll have to just agree to disagree on this one; friends don't let friends drive snowblowers on their car...

How are you going to get it up on the hood? :joking:

Back