My early/late Christmas?!

James K

Reaction score
Well, today at my house was just like Christmas.
I got to open 5 packages that arrived UPS. I can't wait for the other ones to get here. I think I have three more arriving this week. Anyway, here is what came.

IMAG0002.jpg

My Flex 603 rotary to replace my stolen one. The 1 time use pads. The review will be coming this week. I also received my order of Optima spray polish and compound, and my free sample of Pinnacle Paint Conditioner.

Plus my Chemical Guys Pete's 53 wax came in. The black bottle is a sample that JL (wolfpacker) sent me of Duragloss Aquawax.

I can't wait to try all this stuff on my car tomorrow or Thursday. The car is gonna get:
washed in Adams
clayed with Mothers
polished with Optima
glazed with CG EZ Creme
sealed with Blackfire Wet Diamond
topped with the Petes 53
wiped with DG Aquawax
interior cleaned with Mothers
dressed with Adams.

Cant wait!

Now I just need to make another Autogeek order and get Menzerna and I am sure I will like this Pinnacle sample. Ugh.

Well, today at my house was just like Christmas.
I got to open 5 packages that arrived UPS. I can't wait for the other ones to get here. I think I have three more arriving this week. Anyway, here is what came.

IMAG0002.jpg

My Flex 603 rotary to replace my stolen one. The 1 time use pads. The review will be coming this week. I also received my order of Optima spray polish and compound, and my free sample of Pinnacle Paint Conditioner.

Plus my Chemical Guys Pete's 53 wax came in. The black bottle is a sample that JL (wolfpacker) sent me of Duragloss Aquawax.

I can't wait to try all this stuff on my car tomorrow or Thursday. The car is gonna get:
washed in Adams
clayed with Mothers
polished with Optima
glazed with CG EZ Creme
sealed with Blackfire Wet Diamond
topped with the Petes 53
wiped with DG Aquawax
interior cleaned with Mothers
dressed with Adams.

Cant wait!

Now I just need to make another Autogeek order and get Menzerna and I am sure I will like this Pinnacle sample. Ugh.

Nice score!

I think you ment Optimum for polishing and not Optima?

LOL. You are correct. My either I can't type, or my phone corrected me.

Sounds exciting! Don't forget to post pictures when you're done! :dblthumb2: :Picture:

If you don't mind, since you are already reviewing the pads how about a hyper compound review? ;)

Looks like Santa thought you were good this year, he was just late with delivery!

LOL Yeah no kidding. Now it's time to start building my shopping cart for my next order. You are gonna break me Meghan.

Back