Non/Low Foam Carpet Cleaner needed

IID

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a carpet extractor in the near future and will probably be going with one of these Aztec "Hot Spotter":

javascript:popupWindow('http://www....er-vacs-60psi-1400-watt-heater-pi-4266.html')
or one of these Durmaid Super 1600:

BUT until then,my current Bissell (Auto version and NOT the little green)will have to do.It does an OK job for my interior details.

I'm looking for a good product to assist my current Bissell in cleaning dirty,stained customers carpets.
I was looking at these products:
Carpet Extractor cleaner, carpet extractor solution, carpet cleaner
1Z Einszett Industrie-Reiniger Industrial Cleaner
as I want something that's not going to foam up like crazy?

I use the Bissell Auto too. Love it.

I keep a gallon of Folex/Water mix bottled up ready to go. The Folex is very low/no foaming, and gets most jobs done no prob. If I need it, I will use a bit of Meg's APC+ to assist, but it will produce a little bit of foam (still low however).

I can't give an informed answer on the two products you mentioned above though. Either would be worth trying I would guess though, as they are both reputable brands.

I have tried the DP Total Interior Cleaner through the Bissell a few times, and it will produce lots of foam. Mind you, that is a totally different product than what you listed, so you can't base the extractor treatment on that.

IMO, Folex is the winner for cost and performance.

DLB

Folex is great stuff and I would just add that if you add a cup of vinegar to the recovery tank, you will substantially cut down on suds.

Back