Megs 8207 Yellow pads
Makita 9227
Megs Premium Marine RV Wax
Wheel Brightner
Hyper Dressing
Invisible Glass

Bates Detailing
01-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Nice!!! Good job - did you do the roof and seal it?!?!?!?!?

stoddwilson
01-16-2011, 11:43 PM
No roof sealant just light cleaning. Gps, satellite, solar panel, tv antenna (old school) on top. What roof sealant do you use?

Bates Detailing
01-16-2011, 11:49 PM
No roof sealant just light cleaning. Gps, satellite, solar panel, tv antenna (old school) on top. What roof sealant do you use?

I use Dicor - but haven't had to seal one in a long while (early last year)!

Great Pics man!!! Looks Sweet!!!

stoddwilson
01-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks. It was overcast both days and I wasn't able to get pictures in the sun. It's a beautiful RV.

Todd Wilson
Wilson's Precision Detailing
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy Amos
01-17-2011, 06:16 AM
Was the paint hard to work with? That is fiberglass right?

Crazy Amos
01-17-2011, 07:40 AM
If you don mind me asking, how long did it take to complete that from start to finish?

The reason I am asking these questions is because I have a guy wanting me to do his but I am not sure what to quite because I am guessing it takes a while.

Thank you

You did a great job on it too. The paint is really glossy even with the overcast.

SeaJay's
01-17-2011, 07:47 AM
Great work. Your from Abiliene huh? My brother and father both live there. Don't know how old you are but my brother is 24 and a welder at Peerless.

Mike Phillips
01-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Looks great! That's a lot of real-estate, especially for a rotary buffer!

Good workout though...

:xyxthumbs:

Meghan
01-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Nice detail! I helped out someone with a RV one time, two of us both running buffers, took what seemed like all day to detail it. That is a lot of paint to cover and never again would I take one on!

stoddwilson
01-18-2011, 05:59 AM
Was the paint hard to work with? That is fiberglass right?

The paint wad not hard to work with. The unit has been under a covered car port. There was some oxidation and scratches that were removed with the one step compound and rotary.

Yes it is fiberglass (belcher) much like a boat.

Todd Wilson

stoddwilson
01-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Great work. Your from Abiliene huh? My brother and father both live there. Don't know how old you are but my brother is 24 and a welder at Peerless.

Yup, good old Abilene I am 50. Don't know anyone at Peerless.

Todd Wilson

stoddwilson
01-18-2011, 06:02 AM
Looks great! That's a lot of real-estate, especially for a rotary buffer!

Good workout though...

:xyxthumbs:

Thanks, Mike. It is a lot of real estate and a lot of up and down ladder work. But worth it. Glad I used the rotary throughout.

Todd Wilson

stoddwilson
01-18-2011, 06:06 AM
If you don mind me asking, how long did it take to complete that from start to finish?

The reason I am asking these questions is because I have a guy wanting me to do his but I am not sure what to quite because I am guessing it takes a while.

Thank you

You did a great job on it too. The paint is really glossy even with the overcast.

I worked about 4 hours Friday and about 7 hours Saturday. I would have done more Friday but was all outside and it did not break 50 degrees. It warmed up enough Saturday to finish the job. I do work by myself.

Todd Wilson