Which works best?

chasm47

Reaction score
Lake County Hydro-Tech or CCS pads. I am a newbie so would welcome all the help I can get.Feed back please

I haven't tried the Hyrdo-Tech pads. Currently I'm using the 5.5" CCS flat pads and I love them. They give you a good feel, absorb some vibration and work well combo'd with the right polish or compound.

I know a lot of people really love the Hydro-Tech's though and I think a lot prefer them over the CCS pads.

But I've never had an issue with CCS pads (except the 4" ones, they tend to fall apart faster than the 5.5" ones).

I love the hydro techs and don't really care for the CCS pads. I either use hydro techs or just the regular flat LC pads. I don't find that the CCS offers anything that the flat pads don't and they tend to use more product since they absorb more.

I don't think you can say that the HT pads are the only pads you need in your arsenal, but they are very versatile.

I haven't tried the Hyrdo-Tech pads. Currently I'm using the 5.5" CCS flat pads and I love them. They give you a good feel, absorb some vibration and work well combo'd with the right polish or compound.
QUOTE]

:iagree:

I feel comfortable with them, because of their thickness I not scared to apply pressure and work an area.

Lake County Hydro-Tech or CCS pads. I am a newbie so would welcome all the help I can get.Feed back please

:welcome: To Autogeek Online.

What type of machine are you using; Dual Action or Rotary?

If Dual Action which one do you have?

Back