My new Optimum products have separated

mxfly

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wanted peoples opinions. I bought 4 Optimum polishes/compounds from AG and I believe two have permanently separated. The Polish II have a consistency of water while Finish Polish is all clumpy, even after a few minutes of shaking. The other 2 which are Compound II and Poli-Seal have a thick creamy texture which I believe is what it's supposed to be.

Here's some pics. Beige colour is Polish II and blue one Finish Polish.

Thanks for your input.

IMG_2392_resize.jpg
IMG_2392_resize.jpg

IMG_2395_resize.jpg
IMG_2395_resize.jpg

IMG_2390_resize.jpg
IMG_2390_resize.jpg

IMG_2397_resize.jpg
IMG_2397_resize.jpg

i would return them . if u shook them and they didnt mix back together . that would bother me.

i had that happen once a long time ago, with the old optimum compound, polish and poliseal, a quick call to AG and they had new stuff on the way.

My polish II has done the same. But I'm not worried there wasn't much left in the bottle.

I've had the same issue with their older hyper compound. Had to shake the life out of it for several minutes, but finally got mixed. you could hear it go from a water-like liquid to a cream in a matter of maybe 2-3 seconds when it finally blended.

I've had the same issue with their older hyper compound. Had to shake the life out of it for several minutes, but finally got mixed. you could hear it go from a water-like liquid to a cream in a matter of maybe 2-3 seconds when it finally blended.

I've shaken both products for about 3 minutes, twice and still the same. I don't think it's going to come back to life.

Emailed Penny, just waiting to hear back from her.

I've shaken both products for about 3 minutes, twice and still the same. I don't think it's going to come back to life.

Emailed Penny, just waiting to hear back from her.
:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs: she a great

Back