Winter weather has made me......

jonn127

Reaction score
Stark raving mad. I'm so bored and have cabin fever like its nobodies business. Anyone know of a good pad/product combo to buff cultured marble in a bathroom? :buffing:

I have been going a little crazy too but today it was just warm enough and sunny in the philly area to do a quick wash and wax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buffed my house speakers last weekend...hopefully a little warm up next week they're saying.

my powder room cultured marble vanity was real bad with swirls/rids.
I wet sanded with 2000-3000 grit by hand, then used m105 4" orange m205 white lc pad w/pcxp. I was impressed with the results. lsp was dp max wax.

We are finally melting here. I've got two toyota's for next weekend to detail. Thank god something to do.

It's been a long cold snowy winter. I've been so bored that I think I ended up buying just about every product Autogeek has to offer! Soooooo, today I washed my truck with Optimum No Rinse car wash and it didn't come out half bad... :props:

The title made me think of the movie "The Shining" I haven't had to buff any furniture or appliances this winter so far but I had last year.

Back