Junior Member / Senior Member?

ScubaCougr

Reaction score
Just curious about the "Junior Member" / "Senior Member" title that appears between login name and avatar in the forums. How is that determined?

Join date? Number of posts? Autogeek annual purchases? :laughing:

Just curious about the "Junior Member" / "Senior Member" title that appears between login name and avatar in the forums. How is that determined?

Join date? Number of posts? Autogeek annual purchases? :laughing:

I've often wondered this as well. I've noticed some users with only 300 posts that are senior members. This makes me believe it's based off of total time as a member. Good question. :xyxthumbs:

I think that it has to do with both actually. Because I know for example I only joined AG here back in August 2010. But I post a lot so I got to Senior member quickly. Same with Kris..he joined I think in Jan and he's a Senior member too. So I think they take into account both aspects.

I think 100 posts does the trick! 1000 posts and you should enter a 12 Step Program!

Its too bad that your post count is what determines your member status. Although on this forum, all the guys up over 1,000 post seem to really know there stuff, which is good.

At least I am not as bad here as I am on the Mustang Forum where I have over 11K posts. WTF?

Yeah, it's pretty bad! LOL Oh well. I am sure that it will be that way here soon.

Back