Stupid 20%

Surfer

Reaction score
I know your marketing mind f**k games lol, made me order when I didn't really have to. Wanted a Schmitt so got one, threw in some XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze for whatever reason lol. I'm basically out of DG wash and almost AW, some Fast Clean and Shine left, so ordered them since their so cheap on here (and I felt bad about grabbing them orignally at CarQuest, have to support AG).

I was going to pry order some more stuff after New Years in case there is another sale, didn't need really anything right now since I still have Poorboys SSS etc, but your 20% trick messed with my brain:D

Honey (Meghan), check the comment section on the order, theres a suprise for you;)

Last edited:
Surfer you kill me sometimes, LOL. You need to do stand up! I laugh at some of the things you say. " know your marketing mind f**k games " and "but your 20% trick messed with my brain " You are alright!
ROFL

Oh crud . . .

Surfer said:
. . . Wanted a Schmitt so got one,

I knew there was something else I wanted to order!!!!

Meghan, you have e-mail & p/m if it's not too late :confused:

NorahCRV said:
I knew there was something else I wanted to order!!!!

Meghan, you have e-mail & p/m if it's not too late :confused:
Norah you can still get 20% off.

Merry Christmas
&
A Happy Healthy New Year to All.
The AutoGeek Staff

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma, Verdana, Geneva]End of the Year
Clearance Event

20% Off Entire Site!
[/FONT]

Use Coupon Code SANTA20
at checkout.

Valid through 12/31 midnight.

**Cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.
**Excludes Buffers, Kits that contain a Buffer, Vacuums, Garage Mats

I see that!!! AND the ShMITT's are on sale too!! :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome:

Thank you SantaMax (and elves) for all the great deals!!
:cheers: :grouphug: :grouphug:

NorahCRV said:
I see that!!! AND the ShMITT's are on sale too!! :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome:

Thank you SantaMax (and elves) for all the great deals!!
:cheers: :grouphug: :grouphug:
I love my ShMITT!

Surfer said:
I know your marketing mind f**k games lol, made me order when I didn't really have to. Wanted a Schmitt so got one, threw in some XMT Carnauba Finishing Glaze for whatever reason lol. I'm basically out of DG wash and almost AW, some Fast Clean and Shine left, so ordered them since their so cheap on here (and I felt bad about grabbing them orignally at CarQuest, have to support AG).

I was going to pry order some more stuff after New Years in case there is another sale, didn't need really anything right now since I still have Poorboys SSS etc, but your 20% trick messed with my brain:D

Honey (Meghan), check the comment section on the order, theres a suprise for you;)

Did you ask for medication? This car detailing stuff is just like gambling, very hard to stop once you start.

sparkie said:
I love my ShMITT!
So do I. I bought 2 all white, 2 white/yellow (for washing, still don't have interior ShMiTT), and one all black wheel ShMiTT.

someones got a potty mouth ... I will need to discuss with Meghan the finer points of soap on the tonque. :p

Surfer said:
You are too sweet! ;) I got a surprise for you!:confused:

I know the feeling surfer. The worst part is: I always start looking when stuff is on sale. I have enough self control not o buy anything. I make the agument of my cc is alreadty to high. I then dream of the items (noone said i was cool) and i finnaly break down and buy them when there not on sale.
its come to the point where ineed to hide mt money from myself. AG your killing me

Meghan said:
You are too sweet! ;) I got a surprise for you!:confused:
"I love you Meghan" isn't enough???....:(;)

sparkie said:
Use Coupon Code SANTA20
at checkout.

Valid through 12/31 midnight.
Ahhh man I got owned LOL. I rushed that order in at like 12:30 (which is why I didn't add other stuff) b/c I thought the coupon would expire, I though I was special that it took the coupon that late lol......guess not:p

Last edited:
gettin supplies

:awesome: Im the MAN well ill tell you the 20% worked on me . i spent $250.00 last night . its all good now till summer:righton:

That's what I though when I bought my GC. "its all good now till summer" yea right!
The UPS guy wants me to detail his truck for all of the packages he's delivered. What do you think of Souveran on brown?

Surfer said:
"I love you Meghan" isn't enough???....:(;)
... I though I was special that it took the coupon that late lol......guess not:p
You are special...:p

I didnt get back home until yesterday and I was like sh*$, I need/want/dont really need to but I am anyway/I have GC to use. So I made an order.

Just about everytime AG had another Christmas special I placed another order. I'm glad my wife has not noticed all the S??t (I mean detailing supplies) I have purchased. Next year AG should keep it simple and just do 50% off everything for the month of December.

Last edited:
CalgaryDetail said:
I know the feeling surfer. The worst part is: I always start looking when stuff is on sale. I have enough self control not o buy anything. I make the agument of my cc is alreadty to high. I then dream of the items (noone said i was cool) and i finnaly break down and buy them when there not on sale.
its come to the point where ineed to hide mt money from myself. AG your killing me

I thought I was the only one going through this! I can't remember how many orders I've made over the past few weeks. I've run out of space for all the products I have. I have 4 gorilla racks in the garage, of those I have 6 shelves packed with car care products. I can't fit anymore there, so now I'm storing stuff in a closet in the house. I have 6 storage bins full of microfibers. Those are stacked in my "home office". My wife wouldn't let me keep them in the living room anymore :confused: I know I made 2 orders over the last couple of days, plus another order or two in the mail.

Now that I see the 20% off sale is extended through the 31st, I'm sitting here at work making a list for my next order...I'll have to admit, this has been the funnest christmas ever...discounts, free gifts...it's been a lot of fun

Feed back please i like this site but i think if they offer 20% off and free shiping over $75.00 dollars . they should automaticaly give it to you . or set there server to do it . ive spent about $600.00 dollars in the last 5 orders and i forget to put in the saving's codes . and i dont think it's fair for me not to get the discounts . im going to call and email ag and i hope they make the changes . im big into my cars and i want to keep buying here but i allso want them to be fair and look out for me . seeing im spending allot of money . well see what happens . and ill let you know . i still love this site and hope to be here a long time .:)

I felt the pressure too last night just before the sale was to end and had to put a couple of DuraGloss products (gallon of Aquawax) in my card and check out.

Now I have to go through it all over again :-)

Maybe Meghan will put some info on the new Autogeek-anonymous program they are going to start in my box.

Russell

Back