PDA

View Full Version : how to apply the klasse twins?

Pages : [1] 2

krouchchocolate
12-28-2006, 03:50 AM
I was wondering how do you guys apply the klasse twins. The AIO and the SG. I was going to apply the AIO with a white pad from the edge 2000 kit then use a MF towel to remove it. I have no clue on what to do with the SG. Help please!

sparkie
12-28-2006, 05:48 AM
I work it in like any other polishes, with my edge green or yellow pad speed setting around 5 to 6, then buff off with MF. It all depends on how much oxidation the paint has.

SG in the past, I sprayed my blue pad with QD and apply SG in a thin circle and buff it on to paint at speed 2. Start on top and work my way down. Then buff off with MF wrap around my white pad at speed 2. Just started doing the WOWO and it's a lot easer.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/sparkymm6/9d2c0f84.jpg

supercharged
12-28-2006, 06:52 AM
WOWO works for me.

ScottB
12-28-2006, 07:13 AM
AIO is pretty self explanatory ... use by hand or machine , allow to haze, and wipe off.

SG , do yourself a favor and get a small travel size hairspray bottle. It will control the outcome, and then use WOWO. Completely different experience. The traditional way will need a good set of arms and many redo's.

ltoman
12-28-2006, 10:51 AM
AIO is pretty self explanatory ... use by hand or machine , allow to haze, and wipe off.

SG , do yourself a favor and get a small travel size hairspray bottle. It will control the outcome, and then use WOWO. Completely different experience. The traditional way will need a good set of arms and many redo's.

really? you can do that on the sg, huh?
:applause: glad i read that - thanks, scott!

krouchchocolate
12-28-2006, 12:16 PM

where can i buy that small travel size hairspray bottle at?

Brace1
12-28-2006, 01:43 PM

I got mine at Wally World, but you can get them at most drug stores or at any beauty supply store.

ltoman
12-28-2006, 02:31 PM
yah just godown the travel size items - usually near cosmetics/shampoos. or go into sallys, if you have one nearby.

Surfer
12-28-2006, 03:12 PM
SG , do yourself a favor and get a small travel size hairspray bottle. It will control the outcome, and then use WOWO. Completely different experience. The traditional way will need a good set of arms and many redo's.Agree, those little bottle rock for misting. I put some qd'er in them as well, has the perfect mist spray, I poured the rest of my Wolfgang Spritz into an empty Megs QD'er bottle as the nozzle on it imo is better for misting then other qd'er bottles. But I love those little bottles, we use them for everything from Alcohol to wipe stuff down if one of us are sick etc.

punkey71
12-28-2006, 07:35 PM
As far as WOWO for Klasse SG....I thought it's best to let it sit for 20 minutes atleast....24 hours at best....Is that still true....?????

Thanks,
Harold

krouchchocolate
12-28-2006, 10:06 PM
yeah for the SG. If it is good to do WOWO then what is this thing about letting it cure for 24 hours?

ScottB
12-29-2006, 07:23 AM
yeah for the SG. If it is good to do WOWO then what is this thing about letting it cure for 24 hours?

much harder to remove ... but for stubborn spots, just respritz and WOWO immediately. Always worked for me.

krouchchocolate
12-29-2006, 07:36 PM
I bought some of those mini bottles. If anybody needs some I wouldn't mind picking up some more if you are willing to pay for the product + shipping.

krouchchocolate
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
If i do the wowo option for the sg would I need to wait 24 hours for it to cure?

bcarlstad
05-16-2008, 02:47 AM
New to forum first post.What does WOWO mean?