PDA

View Full Version : My best friend but my worst enemy

jamores23
03-25-2011, 01:42 PM
im sure every one would agree . its the KEEP SHOPPING tab after you add something to your cart :) AG strategically placed it there and my gf keeps watching me click it and all she says is :nomore:

jamores23
03-25-2011, 04:25 PM
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, "If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull."

The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, "If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant."

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, "What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!"

The kid smiles and says, "I would be a bus driver!"

Flash Gordon
03-25-2011, 08:02 PM
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, "If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull."

The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, "If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant."

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, "What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!"

The kid smiles and says, "I would be a bus driver!"

When I was a child I remember one time I was standing on the passenger seat of my parents car. My mother kept telling me to sit down. I wouldn't budge. She finally yanked me down and gave me an awefull stare. I remember thinking, "I might be sitting down on the outside, but on the inside I'm still standing"

jamores23
03-26-2011, 08:16 AM
lol