PDA

View Full Version : Looking for detailer in SEFL...

jfntwo
04-14-2011, 11:21 AM
I am selling a car and would like to have it professionally detailed in hopes of maximizing the sale amount. If anyone can suggest a good detailer in Broward or West Palm Beach I would appreciate it. I would do it myself but between work and school I really don't have the time. Hoping to have it done in the next week.

Thanks for your help.
:dblthumb2:

natewood70
04-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Well, I am located in Boynton Beach and down further south is Sully's Detailing, he does amazing work!

PM me for details on either of us!!!

Flash Gordon
04-14-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm sure Nate would do a fine job as would Shawn ( Sully's Detailing (http://www.sullysdetailing.com) )

David Fermani is also down there somewhere. Maybe he will see this and chime in

Oh, Richie Carbone is in WinterGarden. He's the best Florida has to offer IMO

GL in your search and let us know how it turns out please

Flash

CEE DOG
04-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Southeast Florida? I would highly recomend Robert from Impressions. Not sure if you are further south than this. Robert is right there in the PBMA area.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/members/impressions.html

natewood70
04-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks guys!

In all seriousness, I wasn't trying to toot my own horn or anything, I've just interacted with Shawn on the forum, and not a whole lot with anyone else that is in south Florida, therefore, I couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Harleyguy
04-14-2011, 12:46 PM
I live in South Florida and be more then glad to help you out .

Harleyguy
04-14-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm sure Nate would do a fine job as would Shawn ( Sully's Detailing (http://www.sullysdetailing.com) )

David Fermani is also down there somewhere. Maybe he will see this and chime in

Oh, Richie Carbone is in WinterGarden. He's the best Florida has to offer IMO

GL in your search and let us know how it turns out please

Flash Flash David lives in Wellington and blows away any other detailer in South Florida from the West Palm area down .

Richie lives in Winter Garden which is 3 plus hours north .

Also in Orlando there is Todd Helme if you can an appointment with him .

Oh by the way I also live in South Florida Broward .

Also I was in another chat room the other night and some of the members send there regards .:dblthumb2:

Crazy Amos
04-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks guys!

In all seriousness, I wasn't trying to toot my own horn or anything, I've just interacted with Shawn on the forum, and not a whole lot with anyone else that is in south Florida, therefore, I couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Nothing wrong with tooting your own horn and trying to get work.

ScottB
04-14-2011, 03:46 PM
David Fermani and others listed all seem to have good reputations and should be able to help and get some more $$ in trade in value. Id let Adam detail my Vette as long as I could steal some cookies !

Flash Gordon
04-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Flash David lives in Wellington and blows away any other detailer in South Florida from the West Palm area down .

Richie lives in Winter Garden which is 3 plus hours north .

Also in Orlando there is Todd Helme if you can an appointment with him .

Oh by the way I also live in South Florida Broward .

Also I was in another chat room the other night and some of the members send there regards .:dblthumb2:

I fail in my Florida geographics/demographics

As for these ppl that send their regards...tell them I said hello and I miss them too

OP...Adam will do a fine job also. You have several fine choices

natewood70
04-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Nothing wrong with tooting your own horn and trying to get work.

Thanks man, I just didn't want anyone to think that my ignorance to who was available in South Florida was any sign of disrespect to my fellow autogeeker's!

Flash Gordon
04-14-2011, 03:54 PM
David Fermani and others listed all seem to have good reputations and should be able to help and get some more $$ in trade in value. Id let Adam detail my Vette as long as I could steal some cookies !

Very good point. With each detail from Adam, the client recieves a dozen homemade cookies :hungry:

Adam...I like special brownies. Do you have expierence baking these :hungry: :hungry:

Flash Gordon
04-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks man, I just didn't want anyone to think that my ignorance to who was available in South Florida was any sign of disrespect to my fellow autogeeker's!

Nate, if the truth be told. I would probally choose you, as I believe you would be more affordable. Nothing wrong with promoting yourself

David Fermani
04-14-2011, 05:49 PM
I am selling a car and would like to have it professionally detailed in hopes of maximizing the sale amount. If anyone can suggest a good detailer in Broward or West Palm Beach I would appreciate it. I would do it myself but between work and school I really don't have the time. Hoping to have it done in the next week.

Thanks for your help.
:dblthumb2:

Thanks to all the passed on my name. I'd love to help you get your car ready for sale so you can obtain copious $$$ for it. I'll PM you my #, but you can also contact me through my signature line.

Edit: your account is unable to receive PM's so feel free to contact me though my e-mail address below.

Harleyguy
04-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Very good point. With each detail from Adam, the client receives a dozen homemade cookies :hungry:

Adam...I like special brownies. Do you have experience baking these :hungry: :hungry:Not to high jack the thread but to answer your questions .
Yes she bakes all kinds of goodies .
Special Brownies cost so much more to bake since the ingredients cost so much more .
Not sure if you ship them too you it will make it through the Post Office without setting off some alarms .
When my wifes cast gets removed from her hand we will make some more goodies i will let you know . :hungry::hungry::hungry: