pressure washer

jamores23

Reaction score
what pressure washer "preferably electric" have you guys had real good experiences with? I want one that I can change the spray heads not the entire wand so I can connected my foam cannon to it

Almost all cheap (under $600.00) pressure washers will only last a short period of time before starting to leak. So I suggest you buy whatever is available at Costco. The reason? They give you a lifetime warranty. Save the box, sales slip, and all paperwork so when it fails (and it will) you return it and immediately buy another one. I am on my third one. First two were Karcher, the other a Snap On (probably made by Karcher). Snap On is still working, but it's only been 8 months.

Almost all cheap (under $600.00) pressure washers will only last a short period of time before starting to leak. So I suggest you buy whatever is available at Costco. The reason? They give you a lifetime warranty. Save the box, sales slip, and all paperwork so when it fails (and it will) you return it and immediately buy another one. I am on my third one. First two were Karcher, the other a Snap On (probably made by Karcher). Snap On is still working, but it's only been 8 months.

I would definitely 2nd this., especially if you go electric.

If you go gas, make sure it has a kohler engine. Some of the higher end husky branded ones at HD are pretty good.

From the research I have done, there are several models selling at under $200 that have a decent motor (Briggs and Straton and Karcher K5 series) that cross the bridge from light duty to decent duty. You do pay more for robustness in hoses, connections, etc.

I have two Karcher models and both have performed well for me.

I like the Karcher electrics. They are very versatile and you can get a foamer attachment that's functional and inexpensive.

I got one from Lowes. Was on clearance for $49.99. If it last till the end of the year I'll be happy. Shouldn't be a problem for it to last since ONR is my primary means of cleaning.

why is it so expensive?

Bigger motor, better pump. That's on the cheap compared to some of the Cam Spray or Kranzel units.

I actually had to turn the pressure way down when working on cars as 3000psi is way to much...actually mine was 2750psi but it's an older model.

I'm looking to eventually get a Cam Spray 1500A, but will probably wait until next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Kärcher K 5.85 M which work well. Lots of accessories available too. Actually I have a gas powered washer too, but I like the electric better.

I have a Karcher K2.080. No problems so far and works well. Only thing was I wish the hose was longer. I keep meaning to look in to purchasing a longer hose but never get around to it.

I got one from Lowes. Was on clearance for $49.99. If it last till the end of the year I'll be happy. Shouldn't be a problem for it to last since ONR is my primary means of cleaning.

I have the same pressure washer, I believe its the taskforce 1600 psi. I have had it since Nov, I think, and have used it with my foam cannon. I also paid 50 bucks for it when it was on sale. I have used it countless times and hope it can last me a couple of years. Eventually I would like to upgrade to a kranzle pressure washer.

Back