Post Pictures of your Detailing Products

Urweak

Reaction score
I had the idea the other day when I was cleaning my car. The idea is to have people post pictures of all their detailing equipment. Wax, buffers, tire shine, whatever.

So I figured this would be fun since you get a chance to show off a little.

I was gonna look for the latest thread on this subject for ya, but I couldn't. Just couldn't bring myself to look at the nice huge selection of products that are shown in those photos by other members of this forum. I look at my few Rubbermaid baskets of my lowly items and then look at those photos. I break down and cry, I am so jealous. :cry:

If you find them, don't show them to me. lol

Give me 'till wednsday or thursday, I'm stuff in, and my collection is fairly puny right now.

Yea, but it's fun to do it again.....:laughing:

Collection_RD28.jpg

Collection_RD30.jpg

Collection_RD27.jpg

Collection_RD26.jpg

Collection_RD17.jpg

Collection_RD16.jpg

Collection_RD07.jpg

I don't think too many forum members can follow that one up, Bobby. :bowdown::dblthumb2:

I don't think too many forum members can follow that one up, Bobby. :bowdown::dblthumb2:

Thank you Ted!! :props:

Trying to decide which product to use can be a chore... :laughing:

Actually, I enjoy trying and testing different products and gaging their performance.

holy crap Bobby! I am jealous.

Here is an old pic. It has doubled since then. It also does not show any tools, just product. My problem is I have stuff in Naples, Ft Stewart, and Tampa. I need to take pictures of it all I guess.

IMAG0043.jpg

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

Note that some things are not in the pics, and/or have been added since those were taken.

Charlie, is that paint part of you detailing collection?!?!

Bobby?...Charlie?...Thats quite a collection you guys have going on there :dblthumb2:

holy crap Bobby! I am jealous.

Here is an old pic. It has doubled since then. It also does not show any tools, just product. My problem is I have stuff in Naples, Ft Stewart, and Tampa. I need to take pictures of it all I guess.

IMAG0043.jpg

I like this ^

I keep alot of stuff in the bedroom too :props:

Charlie, is that paint part of you detailing collection?!?!

Sort of; most of what's there is either custom mixed touch-up paint for various vehicles I've worked on (the quart/pint cans of PPG) or trim paints/undercarriage coatings/refinishing materials for worn components if I'm doing a high-level restoration/refurbishment that just cleaning and dressing won't tackle. :props:

Sort of; most of what's there is either custom mixed touch-up paint for various vehicles I've worked on (the quart/pint cans of PPG) or trim paints/undercarriage coatings/refinishing materials for worn components if I'm doing a high-level restoration/refurbishment that just cleaning and dressing won't tackle. :props:
Cool beans, man. That's what I hoped you would say.Im the MAN

BobbyG- you the man. I will not post my pic after see that!

M.P Cobra Fan - You have it next to the bad ?!?!?!!! That's epic!

I like this ^

I keep alot of stuff in the bedroom too :props:

Yeah, I am sure you do! Lmao!

BobbyG- you the man. I will not post my pic after see that!

M.P Cobra Fan - You have it next to the bad ?!?!?!!! That's epic!

Yeah, and all the shelves are full now! That collection is in a guest bedroom. That is only one of the collections.

Back