PDA

View Full Version : Order Time.What ya think?

Red97Z28
05-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey guys/gals,
Need to stock back up for the summer and was wanting your feedback on what I have so far.

Duragloss 901
Pinnacle black onyx tire gel
Daytona speed brush

Here's where I need your help.for the wheels which should I get? Really not sure if I need one or both,etc.If you have any other suggestions,let me know.The rims are chrome and really just need a good cleaning.No pitting etc. Thanks

Wheel wax
Flitz metal polish
Poorboys wheel sealant.

Elite Pro
05-03-2011, 03:14 PM
:welcome: What wax or sealant are you using on the paint? Most times you can use whatever you're using on the paint for the wheels

TWEEDERTWEEK
05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Hey guys/gals,
Need to stock back up for the summer and was wanting your feedback on what I have so far.

Duragloss 901
Pinnacle black onyx tire gel
Daytona speed brush

Here's where I need your help.for the wheels which should I get? Really not sure if I need one or both,etc.If you have any other suggestions,let me know.The rims are chrome and really just need a good cleaning.No pitting etc. Thanks

Wheel wax
Flitz metal polish
Poorboys wheel sealant.

I personally have had great success with Flitz's line of products for polishing, and as for wheel sealant DP (Detailers Pride) makes a great product.

Not that you don't probably already know this, but the Daytona brushes are on BOGO (Buy One Get One) right now.

Red97Z28
05-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm using Meguiars for the wax.The BOGO on the brush is nice. I had to have them.:xyxthumbs: So I DO need to use a sealant after the FLITZ?

maximus20895
05-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Here at Autogeek we are confused with the terms need and want. I don't think you need a sealant, but it wouldn't hurt either.

Red97Z28
05-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Think I'll go with the DP sealant,looks like it has a little cleaning/polishing in it.